🍬 • 1 - 1 • 🍬

If you can't tell, in every Kokichi chapter for a bit, there will be negative talk, so please beware if you are sensitive to that.

-

"Kokichi?" The soft voice asked.

Kokichi looked up towards the man, Hajime Hinata. "A vistorrr! Someone who cares about me!"

Kokichi rolled his eyes at the statement, as Hajime gave a chuckle.

He doesn't care.

"Actually, Kokichi, I'm here to help you. A therapist you could call it."

"I don't need therapy." He growled.

Hajime pulled out a seat from a table, and sat on it. "I figured you would say that. So, instead, I want to try to get close to you to understand you."

He's just going to hurt you. He already thinks you're weak.

Kokichi looked at his hands, which had been bandaged up together after his constant scratching at his thighs.

"If you want to help, for starters take this shit off."

"I can't do that."

"And why not?"

"Me and you both know the reason behind that."

Kokichi frowned. "Look, you trying to get close to me won't work."

Hajime gave a soft smile. "And why is that?"

"You're pretty smart, Doctor Hinata. Trying to get me to talk about my issues in an indirect way. I see through your fucking tricks. You don't truly care about me, do you?"

Hajime leaned forwards a bit. "That's where you're wrong. I do care."

Scanning Hajimes face for any type of lie, Kokichi pushed himself backwards a bit. "You're never going to get progress. I don't need help. I'm fine on my own."

"You say that, but everything that happened recently states the opposite. You don't need to talk now, for now."

"Great, therapy over. Now fuck off."

Hajime sighed, standing up. "Alright, we will try this again later, okay? Goodbye Kokichi."

"Don't return." Kokichi hissed.

Kokichi you're breaking. Your mask is falling. You're becoming a failure.

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. I'm fine. I can refix myself.