🍬 • 1 - 4 • 🍬

Hey everyone! Before we start, I have an announcement!

I opened up a discord server for everyone to roleplay and have fun!

In this server, you can be characters from any three games, manga, or anime!

There is in-game chats and pregame chats! I haven't opened up a postgame chat yet,

We have out of character stuff! You can talk normally, make new friends,

There is a vent chat if you need it

A loving chat, and spoiler chat

You can share art there too!

Only two characters are taken, Nagito Komaeda, and Angie Yonaga! So, please consider joining!

I can send you the link to the server in dms here,

But I'll put the server link here too, and my discord friend code!

Link: https://discord.gg/yTzXMr5

Friending me: 🍍 Yonaga Angie 🍍 #3573

Now onto the story,,

-

Shuichi ran his fingers through Kokichis hair, humming into the boys ear, to try to calm him down.

"Kokichi, is alright, I'm right here, okay?"

Kokichi let out a small sob. "P-please do-d-dont leave m-me." He whispered.

"I would never even imagine doing so, Kokichi." Shuichi whispered back.

Kokichi gave a small hum, trying to get himself to calm down. Shuichi held onto Kokichis hands for support. Shuichi could feel his hands burn. In a strange way. Like, it was right and wrong. Like something that wasn't there, should be there.

Shuichi ignored the pain in his pinky.

"Why are p-p-people s-so horr-horrible?" Kokichi asked.

"It depends on what you mean. You do know Rantaro was trying to look after you, right? I don't imagine Rantaro saying such things to you out of no where."

Kokichi raised an eyebrow, and frowned. "I know, Saihara-kun. Amami is always looking out for me. Maybe that's why I consider him a brother."

"You consider Rantaro a brother?" Shuichi questioned.

As if a sudden change, Kokichi was sitting up, with no proof he was crying minus his red eyes. Honestly, Shuichi thought Kokichi was a pretty crier, but that wasn't the right time to think such a thing.

"Of couuuuurrrsee! Who wouldn't consider someone as cool as him a brother?"

Shuichi smiled. "I don't know, actually."

Kokichi smiled, and gave a small sigh. "Saihara-kun~~~"

"Uh, yes?"

"I really do love you, you know that?"