🍬 • 3 - 5 • 🍬

Kokichi looked s bit more at Shuichi, refusing to make a noise.

The whole, 'question', seemed so...

Terrifying.

Shuichi took that as a note to continue, "What is going on with you?"

"I thought I asked you before, to leave me alone with that subject.." Kokichi muttered.

"T-that's not what I mean.... I.. I mean, your arms." Shuichi signaled his head that way, "I won't force you to talk about issues, or the reasons you get into panic attacks.. Or how you cough when you get stressed, and sprint off into a random direction.."

"So... you actually do notice things about me, huh.." Kokichi laughed slightly, bringing his gaze towards the sky.

"Look.. I have a good idea of what you are doing, and I'm here for you if you need it." Shuichi gently placed his hand onto Kokichi's shoulder.

Then the butterflies.

Which seemed to sleep, awoke, and flew around his body, making him warm and happy.

But he could feel the butterflies in his lungs taking affect.

The bees pollinating the flowers which grew in him.

"Shumai, how can I go to you when you are the reason behind most of my issues?" Kokichi asked.

Shuichi looked over, incredibly nervous, "W-what? I- I'm your issue?"

It seemed now that the words Kokichi let lose were actually offensive.

"I-I don't mean it like, that! I.. Saihara- I- I don't know. If I could tell you, I would. But... I'm afraid." Kokichi grabbed onto his bandanna and fiddled with it.