🍬 • 5 - 0 • 🍬

We will probably get a few posts today!

Its been a few days since moving into the dorms.

Everyone was settling well.

Shuichi heard the dorm arrangements.

Shuichi and Kaito.

Ryoma and Gonta.

Kokichi and Rantaro.

Kiibo and Korekiyo.

Angie and Tsumugi.

Himiko and Tenko.

Miu and Kaede.

Maki and Kirumi.

Kaede moved all the notebooks over, "I'm so worried if I don't have all the materials I need.."

Shuichi smiled, "Kaede, I'm sure you will be fine."

"I hope no one brings up the...." Kaede twirled her finger around her hair, "You know."

Shuichi reached for Kaede's hand, and pulled it down carefully, "People will probably mention it. Or, if we are lucky, their focus will be more on the new killing game."

"It sucks so much... a whole new killing game." Kaede muttered.

She placed her notebooks back in order, and grabbed a sharpie, marking them down with subjects.

"Who else is coming?" Shuichi changed the subject to something different.

Kaede glanced up, "Well, Miu is in her room with Kiibo. Rantaro is coming over, and I think Angie too, because she is seeing Miu and Kiibo. But, I thought it would be nice to just..... have us three again. Me, you, and Rantaro without the stress of before... right?"

Shuichi nodded a bit.

It did sound nice.

"He should be he-" As Kaede started, there was a knock on the door.

Kaede smiled, stood up, walked over and opened it. In the doorway, Rantaro was breathing roughly.

Shuichi stood up, seeing this.

Angie stood behind him, tapping on her phone, very concentrated.

"What happened, Amami?" Kaede started.

Rantaro inhaled deeply, "Kokichi...." he raised his hand, pausing,  "he's at the hospital."

"Why?" Shuichi asked, right as the words came out. Shuichi grabbed onto his shoes, already pulling them on.

Angie replied instead, "Taro went in his dorm to get his books, and he seen Ouma passed out on the ground. We called an ambulance, and he was sent off about ten or twenty minutes ago."

Shuichi pulled his shoes on completely, "Lets go. We need to see Kokichi."