🍬 • 1 - 6 • 🍬

This chapter might not be straight in the middle like other chapters, and I apologise for that. Im writing on a computer, but when I edit it on my phone, I will make all the paragraphs straight in the middle like always. Computers just make me type faster and get more work done with more ideas. 

-

"Thats weird." A doctor stated.

Kokichi swung his legs back and forth, not bothering to make an attempt to understand what the doctors meant.

A nurse, Mikan, Kokichi thinks her name was, wandered over, looking at the xray they took, and she bit her lips. "T-that h-h-has to- to- b-be wr-wrong.. C-can y-y-you take an-another x-x-ray?"

Sometimes it annoyed Kokichi with the amount of stuttering she did. But he could only make fun of her in his head. 

They brought Kokichi in for another x-ray of his chest, while he was in pure confusion. It turned out, according to the doctors, there was a strange abnormal bump in both of his lungs. The stated it was the size of a seed. The doctors said they would keep track of whatever it was but truly, Kokichi didnt care.

Whatever.

It would heal.

And if it killed him, it killed him.

There was too much thoughts on his head to begin with.

Like..

What Shuichi said.

In a weird way, a way that Kokichi couldn't explain, it hurt.

Normally, Kokichi felt hurt at comments like that though, so he didn't think he has to think too much.

He had more deals in his head. Like: trying to apologise to Gonta, Miu, and a few others. He didn't recall apologising to them.

Either way, he was sent out the doctors. Kokichi immediately returned to his room, and finally decided to cut his bandages. He could have cut them sooner, but maybe sometines healing was for the best. Kokichi would just have to pay attention to him scratching his legs.

And that shouldn't be difficult with the tickling at the back of his throat, and discomfort in his lungs.