🍬 • 4 - 0 • 🍬

When this book has 53 drafts

Because I spent yesterday just typing a main gist of all the remaining chapters and I got to the end of the book with them.

And maybe I will post two chapters today! I want to post a lot of chapters today for this book or for others..

-

Shuichi took a deep breath, his hand moving towards the door handle.

Maybe he was packing up...

Maybe he wasn't in there...

Why was Shuichi making excuses?

He never gave Kokichi a chance, but now..

Now he can..

Shuichi grabbed onto the door handle, and slowly turned it.

On the bed, was Kokichi, hold a phone in one hand and a panta in the other. Kokichi sat crossed legged at the edge, and when he noticed Shuichi, Kokichi seemed to raise an eyebrow, but truly Shuichi could see the nervous glance Kokichi slipped in.

Shuichi cleared his voice, "H-hey Kokichi."

Kokichi scanned at Shuichi's body.

"Are you scared of me? Coming to stabby stab stab my chest?" Kokichi questioned.

Shuichi slightly jumped with the accusation, "Wh-what?!"

Kokichi tightened the cap on his panta bottle, and stood up, "Your voice says, fear! Help me! Whatever will I do! While your clothes scream, gotta look like a killa. For all I know, you could be scared because you want to kill me." Kokichi turned around and jumped back on the bed, "Just a guess~ Continue asking me out, please."

Shuichi could feel his face burn, "H-how do you k-know this stuff..?"

"If you are trying to make your clothes not scream stab stab, they are otherwisely screaming lets go out lets go out." Kokichi turned back on the phone, and didn't even bother to look back towards Shuichi. "Yet, who am I to guess? Continue, Shumai, please do."

Shuichi could only feel like the 'please do' was more meant for Kokichi himself. Something like, 'Please do confirm my suspicions.'

Shuichi took a deep breath, "I wasn't going to ask like a date.. but mo-more like..."

"Friends? Alright, cool." Kokichi slowly raised his free hand to his hair, and twisted it rapidly, "Did you take anxiety pills today, Beloved?"

"I-," Shuichi started.

"Alright, take your pills while I go and get dressed~" Kokichi jumped up with a bright smile.

"W-wait, you don't even know where w-we are going!" Shuichi said, as Kokichi pressed his hands against Shuichi's torso to push him out the door,

"Oh.. good point, Shumai. Well, I guess I would like the element of surprise here~" Kokichi shrugged, "I don't think a surprise would be boring."

Kokichi pressed more onto Shuichi's torso, until Shuichi was back in the hallway.

"Take your meds, and come return right afterwards! Also... make sure you eat something before taking the meds. Remain healthy, Shuichi. Health is super duper increuper important." Kokichi gave a tiny wave, as he held onto the door prepared to close, "Love ya! See you very very soon!"

Once the door closed, Shuichi could swear he heard some faint coughing in the room.

Shuichi ignored it and walked away, towards his room to get the meds.

Today, he promised, would be a good day for Kokichi.