🍬 • 6 - 5 • 🍬

And final one for the weekend <3

(I posted three today, so catch up with the other two previous chapters!)

Soon enough, everyone left, but Miu.

She sat there, waiting and waiting for Kokichi.

And soon, Kokichi woke up.

"Miu.... the fuck? What are you doing here...?" Kokichi muttered.

Miu turned her head to him, and watched him raise himself up a bit, rubbing his eyes and looking at her.

Here it was.

The time.

Miu tapped her hand against the desk.

"We needa talk." Miu said.

Kokichi looked over, raising an eyebrow, "The fuck? No. We don't. I just got up."

Miu sent a look to Kokichi, stating that no matter what he says to her, she is going to continue regardless.

Kokichi laughed nervously, "You fucking slut, what do we need to talk about?"

"The hanahaki." Miu muttered, "Ya' know, the one thats killing you in a goddamn fucking week."

"Miu, it's fine. I will probably end up confessin-"

"NO." Miu snapped back. She looked over to Kokichi, her eyes watering, and he just stared, "I'm done. Please. Kokichi. I care for you. A whole fucking lot. You keep making fucking excuses. I know I am supposed to respect your decision, and allow you to shove it off, but, fuck, Kokichi.. I don't want you to die.. Please."

Kokichi stared at her, sitting up more, "So.. what are you asking of me? Confess right now..?"

"I'm asking you to get the surgery... Please.." Miu whispered. "I really want you to get the surgery today..."