🍬 • 6 - 7 • 🍬

Kaede ran over towards Shuichi, "Hey, Shuichi!"

Shuichi smiled and waved slightly, "Hi, Kaede."

"English was such a sucker today, huh?" Kaede started, she reached into her notebook, glancing at it all, "I didn't finish collecting all the notes for it, and I need to get it all for Miu, too. Since.. She was out all last night.."

"I finished the notes, I'll text you a picture of them." Shuichi started, "Where was Miu last night?"

Kaede pursed her lips, "With Kokichi..."

"He's still in the hospital, huh?" Shuichi muttered, "I'm really worried about him..."

"Who isn't? I mean, with him refusing to get surge-" Kaede trailed off, "Look at that pretty bird!"

She pointed out the window, to pure nothing.

"Kaede... what? Refusing to get surgery?" Shuichi questioned.

Kaede furrowed her eyebrows together, "So pretty and uh...."

"Green? Like the grass?" Shuichi suggested.

"Y-yeah..." Kaede muttered.

"Changing back to Kokichi, what do you mean about him refusing to get surgery?" Shuichi glanced more at Kaede, who stared at the ground more.

"Have you ever noticed this crack?" She muttered.

"Kaede."

"I mean, its so..... crack like?" Kaede moved her hands towards the smooth ground, with no cracks whatsoever.

Shuichi frowned, "Kaede."

"And-- uh- I never noticed this painting on the wall! How long do you think they had it here before?" Kaede glanced up towards the wall.

"Kaede, you point it out every day. What is going on with Kokichi?" Shuichi pressed his hand onto her shoulder, and her face melted.

"N-nothing! W-what do you mean? K-kokichi is perfectly fine." Kaede gave the fakest smile ever.

Shuichi stared deeper at her, "I'm not even Kokichi, and I could tell that was a lie."

"Fiiine! Kokichi has hanahaki... He needs to get surgery for it, but he refused." Kaede glanced down at the ground, before taking a few steps back, "Don't tell him, or anyone, that I told you-"

"I won't," Shuichi promised, "What is hanahaki?"

"Google it. I won't give you any more information." Kaede waved her hand, before stepping a bit further back, "Make sure you text me your english notes, please!"

"I will!" Shuichi said, as she ran off.

Kokichi has hanahaki?

What is that?

It sounds like something made up.

Shuichi quickly wrote hanahaki on his arm, and walked to his next class.

He could search it later.