🍬 • 6 - 4 • 🍬

Miu's pov because we adore her here, (Probably will put her in tags since she became so important to storyline)

(I posted three chapters! The previous one, this one, and the one afterwards today! So to understand this one, check the ones before it!)

Miu gripped tightly on the bed frame.

She was so terribly worried.

Everything was in concern for Kokichi.

Kaede could slightly tell too, according to the soft hand she placed on Miu's shoulder, "He will be fine, don't worry, Miu.."

"He won't be fine, flat whore." Miu remarked back.

Kaede only rubbed circles into Miu's back.

In a few moments, the doctor walked into the room, signalling Mikan in, and whispering something in her ear before leaving the room.

Rantaro looked over at Nurse Mikan. "What's up?"

Mikan took a deep breath, "Y-you are all his f-family right?"

"Closest fuckin' thing he got to family." Miu replied.

Kaede tightened her grip onto Miu's shoulder, making Miu melt into Kaede's grip. It was comforting in a way.

Mikan took a step back, her expression becoming a little less calm.

Rantaro took a step forwards, placing his hand on her shoulder, "What's going on?"

From the corner of her eye, Miu swore she seen Kiibo give a small little huff of jealousy.

Mikan nodded, quickly getting Rantaro's hand off her shoulder, and running towards the clip board on Kokichi's bed. 

Mikan scanned through the clip board, "W-well... Uhm- P-please do-don't freak out... B-but K-Kokichi has m-maybe a week left.."

Kaede released Miu, and slammed her hands against the table, "W-what?! Why?"

Miu groaned, "I should have caught ya' up before ya' got here."

"What? You guys knew? How could you not tell anyone about it?! How are you guys not freaking over this?" Kaede questioned.

Mikan slumped a bit over, backing up and shaking.

Rantaro sighed, "We will catch you up on it, in a moment. Please, continue Nurse."

Kaede stared at everyone in confusion before allowing Mikan to continue, "I-I'm sorry, I-I really don-don't mean to o-overl-overload you all w-with info-information.."

"Did ya' hear the guy? He said continue." Miu huffed.

Mikan nodded very fast, "W-well... S-something fluri-flurished the gr-growth -of-of h-his hanahaki.. I-its a-at a v-very d-d-dangerous p-point. He practical-practically needs surgery.. right now..."

Miu nodded, as Mikan reached backwards, grabbing an x-ray, "S-see?"

She pointed towards his lungs, and in a weird way, everyone could see the large dark lumps in his lungs on the x-ray, and a reaching bush of flowers growing around. There were many roses starting to grow out of it, Miu could only wonder how Kokichi managed to still live now.

With that, Mikan dropped the clip board down, some papers, and nodded, "T-that's all.. I-if Kokichi want's surgery, w-we will t-t-talk ab-about payment met-methods a-after-afterwards. T-the doctor t-told me t-to say that h-h-he can com-complete the surgery w-wit-within these days.."

Rantaro nodded back, "Thank you for your help, Nurse."

Mikan left the room.

Kiibo slumped over, "How do we convince him?"

"With Miu, of course." Rantaro stated.

Miu rolled her eyes, "He hardly fuckin' listens to me."

"But you're the closest to him, so he will listen to you more than anyone e-" 

Kaede interrupted, "Guys, what, is, going, on?!"

Miu glanced over at Kokichi's sleeping body and frowned, "He gained a crush on Pooichi, and fell in love. Now hes sick with a fuckin' dumbass disease called hanahaki, and he if fuckin' sufferin' with it or a while."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?!" Kaede called out, she slammed her fists on the table, "We would have helped!"

Kiibo tapped his finger against the table with not assurance of the situation, so Rantaro placed a hand on his back, "It's fine."

"No, it really isn't." Kaede said.

"Shut up, Kaede. Ya' don't understand. None of us were supposed to find out! I walked in on him snooping through my computer, and forced him to find it out. If it was up to Kich' he woulda kept it hidden from all of us 'til he fuckin' died! If he fuckin' tries to tell anyone, and Shuichi fuckin' denies him, it kills him. He's done, for fucking ever. And, it's fuckin' Kich. Do you really think he can easily go to someone with his emotions?" Miu called back.

Kaede's face faltered, "H-how did you all find out...?"

Rantaro smiled, "Caught him coughing. He spilled it."

Kiibo pointed over at Rantaro, "Yeah.. I was with him when it happened, and it was quite shocking to see."

Kaede nodded.

"So... what's the plan?" Kaede asked.

Miu placed her hands on her cheeks, "Convince 'im."