|Non Canon 4/5| 🍬 • 5 - 9 • 🍬

Shuichi twisted with the white rose in his hand.

Sickening.

Choosing the one flower, Shuichi wanted to have nothing to do with.

The flower Shuichi watched Kokichi cough and vomit up, on the night he died.

The ambulance arrived fast, pulling Kokichi into the stretcher, and Shuichi quickly followed behind, getting into the car. He watched how the nurses fought against Kokichi's body, sending electric shocks to try to give Kokichi another moment of life.

Shuichi could only pray, not wanting to lose Kokichi permanently. 

Shuichi waited, and waited. 

Waiting to figure out if this was another simulation of life, or just a cruel joke played onto him that night.

From that night, all he could do was cry.

They arrived at the hospital, a wait to arrive which felt like hours, but truly was only a few minutes. Kokichi was quickly rushed inside, and Shuichi attempted to follow along, only to be refused access inside the room. Shuichi took the time to sit on the seat, and text Kaede and Rantaro about what happened.

He experienced Kokichi die, and he was at fault for it.

He couldn't even process what happened exactly. Most of it was a blur of events.

He could remember Kaito rubbing his shoulder.

Slowly the soft music began, and everyone took their seats in the stands.

The casket was in the front of the room, closed off.

Rantaro, Kaede, Maki, Kaito, Tenko, Angie, Miu, Kiibo, and basically everyone else arrived in pairs or small groupings. Everyone waited in silence to hear the news.

They all had one thought in their minds.

Please make it Kokichi.

A man in the front of the room stood up, clearing his throat and talking about Kokichi.

Shuichi could hardly pay attention during this.

All he did was cry, again.