🍬 • 6 - 2 • 🍬

Warning again!

Just in general,

Kokichi never wanted to die so much.

The pure fucking suffering he was going through.

Holding his hands horribly close to the toilet, begging and pleading internally that this wasn't how he goes. Not now, not here.

He had plans, and he needed to get them done.

He had stuff he wanted to do.

Kokichi coughed and gagged, begging for it all to go out. 

Please, please, please.

Breathing burned, coughing killed, but he couldn't get it out. The rose back there.

Was he really going to die like this?

No... no.. no....

Thank god the front door opened, he could hear his roommate returning home.

In an act of desperation, Kokichi let out a loud cough, only to feel an eruption of pain.

Rantaro seemed to hear it.

And in a matter of moments, Rantaro walked in, glancing to Kokichi's turning blue face, and quickly made an attempt to help him.

Within another minute, Kokichi finally got the flowers out of him.

He breathed heavily against the toilet, feeling so very lightheaded, while Rantaro rubbed circles into his back.

Kokichi was crying.

Crying so hardly, so much.

He was disappointed in himself.

"Ouma... That's a whole three roses..." Rantaro muttered. "You aren't doing good, pal."

Kokichi laughed, which burned his throat beyond belief, making him even more lightheaded. "Thanks, Taro~chan. Never knew.."

Kokichi's vision was horribly blurry, and his voice seemed to duplicate on him.

He only hoped one thing -- That he didn't pass out again.