🍬 • 2 - 0 • 🍬

I am back! Sorta,, Everyone once in a while! If you didnt read my annoucement, ill type it here. I had an issue last year with family, and right now, im getting punished for it again, so im grounded for the entire school year, blah blah. That means, im typing stories on a school computer. 

A plus note of that, is I can type faster! I type super fast on computers! But on the negative side, grammar will still be a mess, and I will have probably a lot more spelling mistakes. I also cant move the text to the middle of the screen, or use some emojis. But we can work with this! 

Sorry about it, everyone! But lets get on with this chapter :)

-

Kokichi tapped his fingers against the table.

As much as he didnt want to be there for too long, he really couldnt find himself leaving before saying hello to Shuichi. And lucky on him, according to Kaede, Shuichi was on his way right at that second. 

Still, Kokichi didnt put any effort in trying to join in on the conversation the others were having. The conversation was wild. Something about a cat fight, while they ride magical pickles and hiss vulgar profanities at one another.

So; Not really that interesting.

Or well, not really something Kokichi could find himself joining into.

"What if we were the cats?" Kaede giggled.

"Female cats ride peaches, male cats ride pickles! Ya' fucking pickles will symbolize how long you all are!" Miu added.

Everyone laughed or sighed. A lovely once received mixed reaction.

Miu frowned, "W-what!"

Kokichi just spent the rest of that time blocking out the conversation.

But then, officially it happened. Shuichi opened up the door, and Kokichi could feel the world light up. The room got brighter. Everything just seemed to get brighter. But that was super easy to ignore. Its not some love story for Kokichi to be like this. 

Shuichi placed his bags at the entrance. Tired was printed all over his face. Kaede jumped up, and ran to greet him. They gave each other a hug.

With that, Kokichi felt wrong. His chest tightening up in a weird way. His lungs struggling to collect air.

But it went worse.

When Kaede planted her lips onto Shuichis cheek, and he smiled.

Of course. They were dating.

Kokichi felt everything crumble. Why would no one tell him about this? Why could he not have the emotions to express how he feels?

The tightening in his chest got worse. Then it traveled up to his throat. He struggled  to breath, and all he knew was to run. He needed to get away from everyone. Thats all his body told him. The bathroom. That was where he needed to be.

Following his instincts, his feet hit against the ground as he ran away from his emotions and everyone else.