🍬 • 1 - 7 • 🍬

"You sure you're all set, Saihara?"

Shuichi sighed. "I'm fine, I assure y-you."

His worker sighed. "Saihara, you're underage. You really shouldn't be working this much hours."

"I'm pretty sure working this much hours is nothing like participating in a killing game." Shuichi countered.

The worker remained silent for a moment. "Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right. You just been working all day. 4 am, and it's now 10 pm. You should have been home a while ago. And you haven't stopped cleaning stuff. You need to take a break sooner or later. This is your first day afterall. I understand if you just want to show what you got, but seriously kid."

Shuichi looked over, stopping the scrubbing against the counter. "Please, just go home for now. Get some rest and have a good night."

He clocked his card in, looking at Shuichi. "The manager is in the back, okay?"

Shuichi gave a small hum, and the worker walked out with a sigh of frustration.

This felt right.

The harder Shuichi worked, the more likely he was to get a raise and more money. His thoughts wouldn't be there. Tons of things more was positive notes for it.

He needed this.

Shuichi looked at the counter, it was spotless. Still, just in case, he wiped it one more time.

It wasn't too late, he had enough time to sweep the floors. God, how he wished he could actually have a better job then being a janitor here.

After finishing with the sweeping, he clocked himself out, and got a taxi back to the Danganronpa headquarters.