🍬 • 5 - 3 • 🍬

Miu, Kiibo, Angie, and Rantaro stood in front of Kokichi.

It only took them all 10-15 minutes to appear.

Kokichi expected more time to prepare himself for this conversation.

Miu sat onto the bed, fiddling with her fingers, while Kiibo stood next to Rantaro.

Rantaro leaned against the wall, near the window.

Angie sat in the chair, looking at Kokichi.

Kokichi took a deep breath, "Lemme catch you all up. I feel in love with Shuichi. I cut my soulmate string.."

Kiibo looked towards the ground, as Rantaro nodded, recalling those moments.

"I... I got depression, I got punished for cutting my soulmate string, and achieved hanahaki." Kokichi continued.

Under her breath, Miu muttered, "Achievement unlocked, hanahaki, stage four."

Kokichi ignored her.

Angie rested her head into her arms, paying more attention to Kokichi.

Kokichi took another deep breath, "I found out Shuichi is my soulmate, and I also found out today I most likely have three weeks left."

Miu looked over to Kokichi, shocked, and tears prepared to flow.

Rantaro sighed, "I'm assuming you aren't planning to confess, huh?"

Kokichi expected this question.

"Probably not..."

Rantaro nodded, "Now, why exactly?"

Kokichi smiled, and looked down at his legs. "I don't think he likes me. I'm giving myself enough time to possibly confess."

Miu squeezed her hands together, "So what ya' gonna do then?"

Angie fiddled with her hair, "Why tell us, too?"

"I guess..." Kokichi laughed a bit, "I trust you all."

Trust.

Kokichi could admit he trusted them.

He never thought he could do that.

Kiibo looked down, "Are there chances that...."

"Robo, there are. But... I don't know if I want to do it." Kokichi shrugged.

Angie looked over to Miu, who was crying very silently. She cursed at herself under her breath, "How can I help ya', Kich? Please. I wanna help ya'."

Kokichi looked down, "Angie, please make sure everyone always stays safe, okay?"

Angie nodded very slightly.

Kokichi prepared himself one more time.

He didn't like seeing Miu crying.

As much as he made it seem like he hated her, he really cared for her.

Rantaro, was like a brother to him. He didn't know how Rantaro would take this.

Angie, probably would be calm, and listen. But still, losing a prank buddy was horrible.

Kiibo.

A robot he seemed to pretend to hate, but really trusted.

"I want... This is my plan. I want to /blocked/. /blocked/, so maybe this could work out." Kokichi said.

Rantaro brought his fingers to his hair, and ran through it. "You're so fucking selfish, Kokichi."

The way Rantaro said it, was more filled with love then hate.

Kokichi smiled.

He felt himself starting to cry.

Miu looked more at the ground, "I-I.... Fucki-fucking shit. A-are you... are you sure?"

Kokichi nodded, "Miu... Kiibo... I have a request for you two."

Kiibo looked over, carefully, "Yes, Kokichi?"

"I want you two to be /blocked/. Please.." Kokichi frowned a bit while saying it, "It might be harsh, but.... I'll need support."

Miu stood up, "I.. fuck."

She walked next to Kokichi, frowning and crying,  "You're  such a fucking dumbass."

She reached down, grabbing onto Kokichi's body, and hugging him tightly, "You're so fuckin' lucky I love ya'."

Kokichi laughed a bit, "Love you too, Miu."

And he hugged her, as she cried into his shoulder for his decision.

Rantaro seemed super deep in thought, while Angie rubbed onto his hand.

Kiibo stared at the ground, thinking of the request.

Kokichi didn't know if he regretted his choice.

But he had time.

He would enjoy their company.

Until he had a chance of living, or forgetting everyone, or until his life ended.

He didn't know what he would succumb to first.

A confession?

His thoughts?

Allowing death?

Or maybe, his mind changing to surgery.

Love kills.

Yet, Kokichi loved the feeling of love.

He looked back at everyone, and only could cry.

He cared about everyone in this room.

They helped him grow.

They helped him, become him.

If only Shuichi wasn't going to kill Kokichi.