🍬 • 2 - 6 • 🍬

Kokichi tapped on his hand. "Send me there, I'm going to die regardless."

Miu sent a small glare at him. "Aren't you doctors supposed to be fucking helping him?"

"I don't want a surgery, fat cow."

"Oh shut the fuck up, goat whore, I'm trying to help you."

"Shut up, disgusting pig, I don't want your help"

"Hhh-h, I.. I'm jus... just trying to be nice, ya' know.." 

Kokichi rolled his eyes. 

The door was knocked on, and the doctor stood up walking over. When the doctor opened the door, Shuichi walked straight inside. 

"Kokichi! Are you alright?" 

Kokichi gasped a bit, backing up closer to the wall, and Miu raised an eyebrow before connecting the pieces. "Okay, pooichi, out out."

"W-what? I just.. left work to come check on him!" Shuichi defended.

The doctor slowly slipped out the door.

"Thanks for the help, doc! God, people these days." Miu pulled out a joint, and raised an eyebrow to Shuichi. "Out."

Shuichi took a step back, "But.."

"I swear, pig, stop blowing your pot into my face!" Kokichi said. 

Miu laughed nervously. "Fine, I'll just, go."

"Wait wait! I didn't mean it like-" Kokichi started out, but Miu was out the door prior to him finishing. "I swear, when I see her again, I'm choking her again."

"Kokichi, what is going on?"

"Can you like, leave?" Kokichi whispered. Kokichi could already feel his throat closing up. Flower petals were coming. Kokichi could feel his mind snapping.