Chapter 31

(smut warning. you can skip to 32 if that ain't your thing.)

They raced out of the cab and into the apartment. Spencer's breath was hot on Amelia's neck as he closed the door with his foot, pushing her gently against it. His lips brushed gently against her neck, as she tilted her head back to expose it to him.

He pressed soft kisses up toward her jaw, once again finding her lips. She tugged at his collar with both hands, wanting to feel him against her. They shuffled backward into the living room, causing Spencer to trip on a book near the couch. He landed with a thud on the ground, looking up at Amelia. His hazel eyes lightened for a moment, and Amelia laughed at the scene in front of her. She offered her hand out to help him up.

Instead, he pulled her down on top of him causing her to lie flush against him, their bodies pressed together. Amelia couldn't contain her laughter, and brought herself into a kneeling position, her skirt riding up as she situated her knees on either side of Spencer's hips.

"That wasn't very nice." She relaxed slightly, letting herself sit on his lap. She felt his hips twitch lightly at the pressure.

"I, uh," he stammered, Amelia watching his cheeks flush and his eyes get darker. She leaned forward till her lips were pressed lightly on his collarbone, trailing small kisses to each side. She gently applied more pressure to his hips, while nibbling up his neck.

She felt him try to press his hips into her. His hands wound in her hair, trying to pull her mouth to his.

"Ah, ah, ah" she sang. "You pulled me down, I told you that wasn't very nice."

"Oh yeah?" He taunted. He pulled her hair slightly, a small moan escaping from Amelia's lips before she could stop herself. He quickly sat up, creating more tension between their laps. "You like that, baby?" His hands slowly slid up her legs to her thighs, thankful the skirt had ridden up. Despite the cold outside, her skin was warm to the touch.

She couldn't focus on the game anymore, heat growing between her legs. She found his lips again, a newfound urgency behind the kiss. Spencer gently hoisted her up, and they made their way into his bedroom.

Standing at the foot of the bed, Spencer gently lifted Amelia's sweater and tossed it on the ground. Amelia immediately crossed her arms over her stomach, before reaching out slowly and unbuttoning Spencer's shirt. She undid his belt, and he quickly slid out of his pants.

He hooked his fingers in the top of her skit, pushing it down until it fell to the floor. He looked at her, the light from the lamp in the corner and the city glowing against her skin. He trailed his fingers lightly down her shoulder to her collarbone, following the curve of her breast until he reached the edge of her bralette, tugging it off of her.

"You're breathtaking, Lee."

Her cheeks burned, not used to having someone see her so vulnerable. She held an arm across her middle.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked her softly.

"Sorry, I just.. I'm not comfortable. Not with you, just, uh, with myself."

Spencer went over to the lamp and shut it off, and then came back and held his hand under her chin. She searched his face, wondering if he found her insecurities dumb but she saw no judgment in his eyes.

"Does that help?" She nodded. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to, babe. We can go watch a movie or-"

She put a finger to his lip to hush him.

"Spencer Reid, I might be self-conscious but I'm more comfortable with you than I have been with anyone else for, well, as long as I can remember. And if you don't kiss me right now, I'm gonna-"