Black Friday

(Mia's POV)

Unfortunately, Black Friday shopping forced me to wake up at 7am, which is way too early in the morning on a day off. Hopefully the bargains will compensate for it. During the course of the day, I need to remember to pace myself as I know using all my energy early would cost me later. Fortunately, the shopping lists are all ready. Before I left the Wilson residence yesterday I gave Alexander's parents half of my shopping list and the rest of the list Alexander and I will complete today. The lists consist of;

Shopping List for the soldiers:

High-quality socks

Hygiene products

Hand sanitizer

Pain-relieving topical cream

Vicks VapoRub

Sewing kits

Stationary

Lens cleaning cloths

Deck of cards

Board games

Batteries (AAs and AAAs)

Hot sauce

Water flavoring packets

Protein Bars 

Cookies

Zip-lock bags

Shopping List for my less fortunate students:

Clothing

Shoes

Hygiene products

School supplies

Snacks

Educational games

Books

I'm sure we'll find other items along the way. Alexander will be here at 8am so I should begin preparing myself for the day. Notwithstanding Alexander shopping with me now, I am still planning on dressing for comfort since if not, I know I will regret it later.

After making quick work in the shower and bathroom, I headed back to my room to put on my long sleeve purple shirt with black sweatpants and a black hoodie. Following that I went downstairs to put on my shoes.

As I was lacing up my gym shoes, I heard Alexander ring the doorbell.

Opening the door, I was in shock at the image that greeted me.

Gone was the businessman appearance I have become used to seeing. Instead, I was met with the old Alexander in black sweatpants and a black hoodie.

Seeing the surprised expression on my face, Alexander says-Why the surprise look on your face?

Taking a second to compose myself I answer-Just surprised. Due to the fact that I have become used to seeing you always in suits or fancy clothes.

He laughs-Being a billionaire businessman means I'm required to wear monkey suits all day and you know Mama prefers me in formal clothes. However, I still prefer comfortable clothes. When choosing what to wear for our outing I decided this would be best. Since we will be out all day so I should dress for comfort. Additionally, this outfit has a perk of helping me stay incognito. While I will always want others to see me with you, it might not be the best idea for a billionaire to be out Black Friday shopping since people might hassle us with requests for me to purchase items for them.

In concern she says-Are you sure this is a good idea? Since I would hate it if you put yourself in danger to shop with me. Obviously, I can still utilize my original plan of shopping by myself.