Meeting Ended: Plans Made

Thank you everyone for reading this story so far. 

I am probably only going to do this when my books get special number views like 500, 1000, etc. But if you are liking this check out my other stories called: A Girl Who Is Destined To Be A Mate and Invisible Mate. 

Shoutout to the people from the different countries of United Kingdom, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and last but not least United States. For my readers in countries besides the United States comment below and tell me special locations/facts about your country. Mia and Alexander soon will be traveling so you may give me ideas. For the United States readers, comment below your state and interesting facts. Mia and Alexander will travel stateside as well. I am from Illinois so I am curious where you guys are from.

I am curious if you have read my other stories, which one did you read first?

(Last sentence of last chapter)-After a couple minutes of kissing Alexander stops and looks down at Mia in his arms with a dazed look on her face. Alexander speaks-Only I can kiss you to where you are left speechless. I will give in and play your game Mia. I will make you fall in love with me again while we are working on the project. It will be only a matter of time to when you are begging me to make you officially mine.

(Mia's POV)

(In her head) Aimed at Alexander-Quit doing that! Aimed at herself-Quit liking that!

Mia-Alexander you really need to respect personal boundaries. Especially since we are not a couple and are only working together professionally. I will not fall for you again. The only thing we will ever be officially is officially done. 

Alexander just laughs and says-We will see then won't we?

Mia-I think we should be done today. The agenda has been blown out of proportion. We should reconvene next Monday where we will both have our heads on straight and act professionally. 

Alexander-I see that I have overwhelmed you today so I agree that just this once we can end early. As I said before I do not want to lose anymore time with you.  

Alexander laughs and smirks while saying this- As for both of our heads being on straight when we next meet. Mia, one of my heads is on straight, the other curves to the left. With that, I bid you farewell.

Mia has her mouth open in shock at what he is hinting at, finally she gathers her senses to response back while itching towards the door-That vulgarness better be gone when we meet next Monday. 

Mia exits Alexander's office in a hurry. Thomas quickly gets up from his desk to rush to open the elevator for Mia. 

Thomas-Here you go Ms. Davis. I hope you had a good meeting, and remember if there is anything I can do for you just make it known.

Mia-I wouldn't call it a good meeting, but thank you Thomas.

As Mia goes down the elevator her mind is going a million miles a minute trying to figure out and place everything that has occurred. 

Once Mia enters the lobby Sarah quickly opens the door for her and speaks while holding the door.

Sarah-Here you go Ms. Davis. I hope everything went well. If you need anything please do call upon me.

Hailing a cab Mia rides to her home. After stepping inside Mia heads straight to the liquor cabinet, which she only goes into for special occasions.

After getting drunk on wine she began to plan to make this situation to her advantage and how to keep Alexander out of her heart.

Deciding to get started on her plan Mia opens up her laptop and dials her phone.

(Sorry if this chapter is bad. I will edit it more later. I wanted to reward for the 500 views. School has been hectic since finals are next week and the following week. So I am probably not going to post much until then. In the next chapter you will see Mia's plan and Alexander's response to that plan.I want to keep the plan a secret until next chapter since there will be a funny dialogue with it.)

Billionaire's Lost TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara