Evil Plans For Personal Gain

Hi everyone. I just want to thank you all for the over 50,000 reads. Sorry for not updating immediately when it happened like I said I would. I have been very busy with school and one of my friends passed away so I have not been in the mood to write. I just wanted to update now since I am going to be very busy with school the next couple of weeks. I have two big papers, sixteen quizzes, and other assignments. So I do not know when the next update will be.

(Unknown POV's)

While Alexander and Mia was slowly repairing their relationship, two people have watched on in dismay as Alexander and Mia being together hurts their plans.

The female is power and money hungry. She wants to marry Alexander and quickly divorce him leaving with all his money. Afterwards, she wants to go live on a tropical island and live a life of luxury. She is using the male as a scapegoat. She cares for no one, but herself.

The male is hopelessly in love with the female. He believes that the female is out of his league so does everything she tells him to do. She is tricking him into believing that once she divorces Alexander and has all the money they will go to the tropical island together and marry.

Already the female had to adapt her plans. Originally, she planned to obtain a job at Wilson International, seduce him, marry him, divorce him leaving with all his money. Unfortunately, Alexander was too hung up over Mia to give her the light of day. 

Fortunately for her, she is very efficient at her job otherwise she probably would have been fired at her first and last attempt at seducing him. A few months into the job, she pops open a few buttons of her dress shirt, tripped and dropped the papers he needed, and flash him in her opinion amazing boobs in his face. His reaction was to give her a severe scolding and warned her if she ever dressed or acted inappropriately towards him again she will be fired and he will ensure to blacklist her name to all his rich colleagues.

So she bids her time and made contingency plans. When Mia came back into Alexander's life she decided she was going to use Mia against him. Just before Alexander and Mia get back together, she is going to have her killed. Luckily for her the prefect scapegoat fell in her lap. The male is in an essential close position to Alexander. After seducing him with her looks, he was eating out of the palm of her hand. 

What should seriously be considered an Oscar award winning acting she finally convince him that killing Mia was the only way for their plan to succeed. Since once Mia dies and the male partner is in prison taking the blame as she has planted all the evidence to incriminate him, Alexander will be vulnerable to manipulation. After the initial close scrutiny time has passed, she will convince Alexander that she should fulfill her male partner old role due to the time she had been at the company and her expertise. Once some more time has happened she will get Alexander very drunk one night. Leading to me comforting him and saying Mia would not want him to waste his life away over her and would want him to be happy. She would then give him a fake sob story of how her first lover passed away and when that happened she vowed to never love again which is why she seduced and did one night stands...however she found with time her heart was ready to love again. To love him. Maybe even this is what Mia would have wanted since Mia liked her and he was so similar to her ex.

Once he is in her control, she will raise the topic of marriage and make sure to seduce him enough for no prenuptial agreement. After a short engagement, the biggest society wedding of the year, a year wed, then she hires the best divorce lawyers who take him for all he is worth. Then off she goes in her new private jet to live her happily ever after sipping cocktails at the beach.

You might wonder what happens to Alexander after she takes him for all he is worth? Honestly, if Alexander wasn't the richest man on earth, she would have totally shipped him and Mia together.She was shocked when she found out that the rich girl Mia fell in love with the poor boy Alexander. That his love was so strong that he build an entire empire for her. She truly wanted to hate her. However, Mia was one of the only people to talk kindly towards her and not look down on her for her position. Even when she was in a rush and short she would come back later in the day to apologize and bring her a sweet treat. Sadly, for her personal gain she has to die. However, once she has the money she will donate some of it to a disability charity in her name. As for Alexander once she is through with him, if he has the strength to move on, he can start his empire again from scratch. She isn't worried he will come for her since she will have purchased the tropical island, changed her name and looks, and will always have personal protection and contingency plans.

Now back to the matter at hand, her mastermind plan on how to kill Mia...well that is what they are talking about right now in a secret hideaway location.

The female asks-Is everything in order?

The male answers-For the most part. I have staged everything out. Right before Mia heads on stage, I have created a diversion in the next room which Alexander has me put aside for Mia in case she has anxiety and needs a room to calm down. The diversion will be the servant assigned to take care of Mia's needs getting something from the supply room and becoming trapped and needing rescue. A few of Mia's guards will check the diversion, leaving the assassin with an opening. 

He continues-When they were planning the guest list, I asked for an invite for "my date" who is from out of state visiting. As the assassin will mostly stay by my side I will get her past the security checkpoints telling the guards I vouch for her and she was with me.

He remarks-Of course, after Mia's death I will say I was fooled. That she was only using me to get to her. With me thinking with my dick and not my brain, I didn't see the easily identifiable red flags that I see now.

He evilly laughs and says-As for the assassin, fortunately for us Chicago is full of money hungry criminals. Through the underworld grapevine I was able to find the best of the best female assassins. She agreed after finding out the massive pay grade. She is looking forward to her last mission.

Gathering her in his arms he says-Now all we have to do is wait until the Christmas charity ball and then everything will fall into place and we can start the process of being together. Once we are on the tropical island we can truly make up for the lost time we had to be in hiding.

(In her head she says)-Now all I have to do is wait until the Christmas charity ball and then everything I have been planning for years will fall into place. Once I am on the tropical island I can truly make up for the lost time I spent barely able to afford anything. Trust me with that black credit card in my hand I will truly make up for the lost time.

Billionaire's Lost Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें