Caught The Mouse

Standing in front of the locked door, Alexander says in a suggestive voice-Now, I plan to show my innocent mouse exactly what happens when she taunts the predator.

(In her head)-I am in trouble now.

(Mia's POV)

For a minute nothing happens, a second later, Alexander decides to move forward.

Responding to his movements, Mia starts to walk backwards into the bed as she watches Alexander move closer and closer to her.

She opens her mouth as she hit the bed with Alexander standing over her-What are you doing?

Alexander laughs-Exactly, what I mention earlier. I plan to show my innocent mouse exactly what happens when she taunts the predator. However, before I do that. Mia, Do you trust me not to push your boundaries?

She nervously gulps before saying-The Alexander that I was in a relationship with years ago never pushed past my boundaries, the Alexander that you are now...I am unsure since you made it quite clear your zeal with being with me.

Alexander frowns a little not liking that it was not a straightforward yes-Deep down I am still the man that I was years ago. I would never go against a woman's set boundaries since that is simply inexcusable and my mother taught me better than that. As you have adorably stated in my zeal for you and the few times we have been intimate, did I ever go against the set rules we set for ourselves years ago?

Reflecting on every intimate interaction they had recently, she realizes that Alexander is right and he stayed within her set boundaries that they established years ago.

Unquestionably, she concurs with what Alexander is saying-Your right. You never went against the rules we made years ago.

Alexander states-So to be clear, We will not be having sex, my hands stay above your waist, and my hands do not go under your clothes until marriage. Also, no tongue kissing at all due to your tongue disorder.

She nods-That is correct.

Unrelenting, Alexander is determined to obtain her consent-I will ask you again. Do you trust me not to push your boundaries?

A little bit more sure than before, she quickly agrees-Yes.

Hearing her verbal agreement, Alexander takes out Sarah's pair of handcuffs that she previously used on him and opens them up.

Shocked that he had in his hands the handcuffs she previously used on him, Mia asks-What are you doing with those?

Alexander laughs-All will be revealed in due time. Now it is my turn for payback.

Alexander quickly was able to put on the handcuffs on the shocked Mia and secure it to the bed without too much of a fight.

Undoubtedly, Mia is furious once it sets in that she is handcuffed to the bed and unable to escape-LET ME GO! YOU BETTER UNCUFF ME THIS INSTANT, ALEXANDER DIMITRI WILSON!!!

Alexander laughs-Love, I will uncuff you in about five minutes. First, I have a question for you. Afterwards, I want to show my gratitude for your gift in full.

Nevertheless, she calms down a little knowing that she will be let go in about five minutes and is curious on what he wants to know while she is handcuffed to the bed. So she opens her mouth to ask-What do you want to know?

Alexander laughs-I want to know who is the rightful owner to these handcuffs since I do not think my innocent Mia would have these laying around.

She smirks-What if they are mine? Didn't I just prove to you that I am not as innocent as you think I am?

Alexander smirks-These handcuffs are high-grade ones that are used by cops. Not for adult fun time use or Halloween costumes. As for your little stunt earlier, love, that just proved to me how innocent you are. Using handcuffs, so I couldn't have a passionate embrace with you while kissing you. Wearing a sexy, but professional dress to seduce me, yet not realizing that, you being yourself is the uttermost sexiest thing for me.

Touched by his end words, she tells him the truth-Your correct. The handcuffs are my best friends Sarah's. She had them laying in her car since she is a fashion coordinator for Hallmark Movies and occasionally she forgets to take the props out of her car.

Alexander smirks-Remind me later to express my gratitude to Sarah for allowing us to use these. Now I think it is time to show my innocent mouse exactly what happens when she taunts the predator.

Her heart is racing as she watches Alexander climb onto the bed and puts his body over hers. After getting his body into position, Alexander lowers his head down and kisses her passionately until they both needed to grasp for air. Instead of kissing her on her lips again, Alexander moves her hair to the left side of her head to give him full access to the right side of her neck where he starts to leave feather light kisses before getting off of her.

She is panting and a part of her is frustrated since she wants Alexander to continue kissing her neck. She voices her frustration by saying-Why did you stop?

Alexander smirks-Love, I know your neck is your sensitive spot. As you have frequently pointed out, I am not currently your boyfriend. I believe kissing the neck of your partner and leaving hickeys are more boyfriend level of action, not former lovers, trying to be friends with the hope of being lovers again action. I gave you a little tease as my show of gratitude for your gift earlier and as a little incentive to hurry the friendship zone we are in now. As soon as you want to remedy the situation, I would be more than pleased to kiss you wherever you want.

After he finishes saying those words, Alexander releases her from the handcuffs. Both just stare at each other for a minute, before Alexander claps his hands and says-Now, I think it is time to truly reacquaint ourselves with each other in order to be true friends again instead of just colleagues or acquaintances.

Curious to what he is thinking she asks-How do we do that?

Alexander smiles-The best way I know how: Twenty Questions.

(I apologize if this is horrible. I have had basically no romantic experiences so hopefully I describe it accurately. Just a note, this is probably the steamiest their interactions will be. I am not going to be writing sex scenes. Also kissing on the neck is acceptable to Mia since the person does not need to go underneath her clothes, which she is saving for her husband. To Mia, hickeys are allowed with her consent, which Alexander formally had when they were in a relationship in high school. The next chapter will be coming out soon since I already had over half of it written for this chapter, but felt it would be better in the next chapter.)