7 Years Later

Seven years after her breakup on graduation day Mia Davis is the beloved World and United States History teacher at her alumni school St. Ignatius College Prep. After her breakup Mia went into a deep depression. Moreover, she was even suicidal. Mia experienced depression, anxiety, and anger after the fallout. The latter emotion drove her to college. Accordingly, she made it her goal to show the world who Mia Davis was. That she was not defined by her disabilities. Nevertheless, even with this is mind, she struggled, but she pulled through and graduated in four years with honors. Afterwards, she immediately applied to her alumni school and got a summer job. Luckily for her, she was favorably received and the World and United States History teacher went on maternity leave and decided to take off for a couple years to focus on her family leaving the position to Mia.

Mia has not seen from her family since she got the job at St. Ignatius College Prep and moved out. They have tried to contact her, but she will not have it. Moreover, she has blocked their number, anytime they call she hangs up, every time they go to her house, she closes the door in their face or she leaves if she sees them, and has gotten a restraining order. She was tired of their plans for her, and not letting her live her own life. Nevertheless, Mia also expected that they had a hand in Alexander and her's breakup, which she can never forgive them for.

Even after seven years Mia is not over Alexander. Mia has never hated anyone before in her life, but Alexander comes extremely close to it. No matter what she says, a small (okay not small) part of her still loves him even after all he has said and done. Her parents have tried to set her up with prominent people a few were nice, but the rest were predominately arrogant jerks, as such nearly all did not go past the first date. She never truly went into a relationship with anyone after Alexander. People at her college and work have asked her out, but she could not envision a future with them so she declined. Her plans are waiting a couple more years for her person or do a Plan B. Which includes fostering, adopting, or surrogacy as a single parent.

Alexander Wilson after seven years is CEO of Wilson International. A billion dollar empire that covers almost every field. Food, Medicine, Education, Business, etc. Additionally, during this time, Alexander got the nickname Alexander the Great due to the fact that, like his historical namesake he conquered anything in his path. He took no mercy. In just the first year after graduating with honors from college his company became a million dollar company, after two his company became worth a billion dollars, and rumors say that in a few years his company will be worth a trillion. As of right now he is the wealthiest person in the world. 

During the past seven years Alexander has thrown himself into his work. He had no room for fun time or other women. He had to complete his plan in order to get Mia back as soon as possible. He became a Catholic. After becoming the wealthiest person in the world after seven long years, it was time to put the final steps to his plan in action. Time to get revenge on the Davis family and finally claim back Mia and make up for all the lost time.