Meeting Again

(Mia's POV)

Thomas opens the big doors to Alexander's office as the clocks strike 8am. Mia is amazed at how classical and tasteful his office is with floor to ceiling books, comfortable couches and chairs, and a huge desk. 

(In her head)-Alexander definitely has come along way. He got everything he has ever wanted. 

Alexander is sitting so handsomely at his desk and he looks up from his computer as they approach.

Thomas leads her to one of the chairs in front of Alexander's desk.

Alexander-That will be all for now Thomas. You may leave.

Thomas quickly exits the room.

Alexander-Right on time Mia. Very good. There is no need to lose anymore time. I mean that in more ways than one.

Mia-What is that supposed to mean before I even get into questioning you on why I am here?

Alexander gets up and goes to stand in front of Mia-Well I can answer both actually. You are here because you Mia Davis are mine and I am done with losing time with you.

Mia in complete and utter shock and outraged-I am not nor will I ever be again yours! Do remember you broke up with me.

Alexander-Because your father gave me an ultimatum on our graduation day. He was going to disown you and then you would have not been able to go to college and achieve your dreams. So I decided to break up with you for a period of time. Go to school then build my empire to support you. When I have fully accomplished that I was going to get you back and make your father pay for keeping us apart. I will stand for nothing keeping us apart, even yourself.

Alexander makes a move to put Mia in his arms. Mia feels all the old feelings she got in his arms of love, happiness, and safety, but she remembered what happened between them so Mia struggles to get out of his arms, but Alexander holds tight. 

Mia-What about all those things you said?

Alexander-Complete and utter lies. I knew you would not let me go unless I broke your heart completely. So I used all your insecurities against you. I have never used you nor did I want you for your father's connections. You know I only became a business man for you. Mia, I love you with all your disabilities. They make you special and unique, not a charity case. Also it means you need me, which I love. I love that you trust and depend on me. Only one woman belongs on my arm. Her name is Mia Davis and she is standing in front of me. 

Mia-I don't know what to say.

(In her head) The part that still loves Alexander is rejoicing going he loves me! he loves me! and look whats he has done to make sure we have a future together. The side that is angry and hurt at Alexander is going a future that he already destroyed. Who knows if this is all just one big joke again? 

Mia-I am not sure if I can believe you. 

Alexander-Believe this. He lifts Mia heads in a passionate kiss. Mia is feeling the sparks again and the emotions he is portraying in his kiss. Love, passion, possessiveness, and complete control. Mia kisses him back, their tongues battling each other, but Alexander's tongue wins.

After a couple minutes kissing. Alexander speaks-Believe me now?

(I am going to leave it with a cliffhanger. I written a lot after this sentence for this chapter, but it was getting too long. I think I save Mia's reaction from the kiss for the next chapter plus their heated conversation afterwards.)