Doctor In The House

Hello. Thank you for being so understanding for my hiatus. Unfortunately, I am not fully back at the moment. Currently, I am in summer school and this week is finals week for one of my classes. I still am taking multiple summer classes. So I am just posting this chapter since I wrote it when extremely bored. If you are a reader of my other stories, sadly those are staying on hiatus for a while. I will update them when I have the time and passion for them. I can probably only handle updating periodically 1-2 stories. This leads me to my important announcement. I am proud to announce that I am starting a new story called Billionaire's Hidden Mate, which I am genuinely excited for, since for a few of my other stories I have lost passion for it.

Anyways-In the last chapter Mia became sick and now they are traveling to Alexander's house where he will take care of her until she is well again.

(Alexander's POV)

After driving for an hour due to traffic, they finally arrive at Alexander's mansion in Lake Forest.

(In his mind)-Finally, I am able to bring Mia to my house. However, I wish that the circumstances were different, but it's a minor victory nevertheless. Moreover, I wonder what her reaction will be when she realizes that my house is next door to her parents. I remember the day I brought the twelve million dollar property for full asking price in cash. The look on the Davis's face, especially Philip's when they realized I was their new neighbor. Furthermore, I remember the satisfaction I received when the Davis's fully grasped that I became their equal in wealth and soon surpass them. Just the beginning stages to my revenge on them. The purchase of this mansion was fully worth it, even through this house will never be our home. I look forward to the day when Mia and I choose our home.

After coming to a full stop in Alexander's long paved black driveway, Alexander exits the car and goes over to Mia's sides, and picks her up and carries her out of the car.

Alexander's head butler Harrison is already ready and holding the door open for him at the entrance to the mansion. Harrison is a white man with white/grey hair in his late 40s.

Harrison informing Alexander on everything he has coordinated-Sir, Megan has prepared Madam's room as requested. Dr. Boton is waiting in the parlor for his patient. Thomas has sent word that the cleaning crew has already begun cleaning Madam's house.

Alexander smiled-Thank you, Harrison. Please tell, Megan she has my deepest thanks. Besides fetching whatever Dr. Boton might need, please just inform me of anything I need to know while I take care of her and only bother me if there are any emergencies at Wilson International. Now I should be taking her to her room so Dr. Boton can attend to her. Please tell Dr. Boton that he can come into her room in fifteen minutes. Also, please have Megan come to Mia's room as soon as possible.

Harrison-Will do, Sir. I will inform Megan now through the walkie talkies.

Harrison-Megan dear, please head to the Madam's room.

Harrison-I will head to the parlor now to inform Dr. Boton.

After climbing the long curved stairwell and walked down the long hallway, Alexander arrives at Mia's room that he made for her in his mansion. Since he knows she would never stay with him in the master's suite, regardless if she was mad with him or not, unless they were married.

Opening the door and walking into the massive room, which contains a queen sized bed with a white canopy frame in the back of the room. The walls have a pale yellow paint on them with a white border. On the wall behind the bed is a yellow flower mirror. On the side of the room in front of the bed is two white large drawers with a plasma television on top. On the side closet to the door is one large white bookcase with three components of 5 shelves and under the shelves are two side drawers for each component, the bookcase has to be large for the reason that Mia's love of reading will have the bookshelves filled in no time. On the side of the room by the enormous window overlooking Lake Michigan, which brings in tons of natural light is a white window seat with a yellow and white cushion and a couple of throw pillows and a few throw blankets.