Since it was the first day of the new semester, there wasn't much going on in classes, so San didn't have to stress his brain out with lots of new material on his first day

Since it was the first day of the new semester, there wasn't much going on in classes, so San didn't have to stress his brain out with lots of new material on his first day. He knows that it'll happen eventually, but he choses to enjoy this while it lasts. 

"Are you rooming here San?" Wooyoung questions, as they made their way out of class. 

"Oh yeah, I am. I'm rooming in Block C and in room 208." 

"Nice, we're neighbours! I could help you out with unpacking, if that's okay with you, of course." The younger warily suggests.

"Sure, I'd love that."

---

San was about to sit on his couch and wait for Wooyoung when he heard the bell ring, and made a beeline towards the door instead. Upon opening the door, San froze up looking at the boy in front of him. He was in such a simple outfit - and by that I mean sweatpants and a random t-shirt - but yet it made him look so effortlessly handsome. 

Say what now?

"Hey! Sorry, did I make you wait long?" Wooyoung's voice manages to pull him back to reality. 

"H-huh? O-oh, no no you didn't. Come on in." San opens the door wider and moves to the side, to allow the boy to enter his room. 

"Nice crib, seems like you've unpacked a little before I came." Wooyoung comments as he looks around. 

San scratches the back of his nape before saying, "Uh yeah, I tried to ease the load as much as I could so that we both don't have to do much. You can sit down for a little. Do you want any drinks?" 

"Any iced drink will do, thanks."

They two boys went ahead and initiated a small chat as they drank their drinks before getting to work. In all honesty, San didn't have much stuff to unpack, it was just mainly his books and clothes that needed to be organised. 

"Are you done with your drink? I'll go ahead and wash it then we can start unpacking."

Both boys started to unpack the boxes in the living room, with San giving instructions to Wooyoung on where to place the items. It went on like this for a few hours, and both boys managed to even start mopping and re-arrange some furnitures to San's liking. 

"Hey, wash up and come to my room in fifteen okay? No questions asked, just come over. I'll leave the door unlocked. I'll be waiting, see ya!" Wooyoung instructs, and before San could say anything, the younger already left to his room. 

"S-sure?"

--- 

Wooyoung hears the doorbell ring from the kitchen and he shouts, "Oh hey, you're here! Come to the kitchen!"

"Sorry for the intrusion!" He hears San say out loud, and the boy looks around the room before walking to the kitchen to find Wooyoung still cooking. 

"Here's dinner! I figured you might be hungry since it's late. Think of it as a housewarming gift."

San's mouth waters at the sight in front of him. The visuals of the dishes were great and the aroma was so fragrant, he couldn't wait to start eating. "Y-you didn't have to, but thank you so much! I don't even have anything to give you."

"No worries! Go ahead and take a bite." San takes a bite, and he swears he's being sent to the heavens right now. His eyes light up both in amazement and shock from all the different flavours bursting in his mouth.

"Oh my god, this is so delicious, what the heck?" 

 "I'm glad you like it. Eat up!" 

Both boys finished their meal with a satisfied grin and tummy, and Wooyoung suggested to chill in his room for a while before San goes back. 

"Wanna play some games?" Wooyoung asks, and the older shrugs. "Sure." 

---

status: edited

yayy some progress!! and damn wooyoung, you be inviting him over on the first day already ;) AHAH i hope you guys are liking this & sorry it you find it too quick, bc i'm trying to keep this short & not drag it out for too long

yayy some progress!! and damn wooyoung, you be inviting him over on the first day already ;) AHAH i hope you guys are liking this & sorry it you find it too quick, bc i'm trying to keep this short & not drag it out for too long. as per usual, stay safe & beautiful!