Wooyoung was nineteen when he realised that he was all alone, without a boyfriend as he watched his fellow friends have their own significant other, getting lost in their own world

And to make things worse, all of them were in his friend group, so he had to deal with being a seventh-wheeler, watching them get all lovey-dovey with each other on a daily basis. At this point, their goal was to probably make him run out of the acid present in his stomach by making him gag every time he watched their annoyingly cute couple interactions. 

To give you a more in-depth insight, Wooyoung goes to the same university with his best friend, Yeosang, befriending five other boys and they somehow became a clique in the university. Yeosang then met Jongho in his sophomore year, which is his current boyfriend for two years now. Upon meeting the other boys, he discovers two other couples: Yunho and Mingi, and Seonghwa and Hongjoong. 

He swears to the gods up there that loves them from the bottom of his heart. But sometimes he just feels like punching them (mainly the Yungi couple) in the face for indirectly rubbing it in his face that he's still single at the age of 21. There's nothing wrong with that, isn't it? He thinks. Wooyoung believes that there's no need to rush when it comes to love, and the one will come to you. And he'd like to hold onto that hope. 

On the other hand, we have a lonely soul that goes by the name of Choi San, who was busy packing his stuff, getting ready to move out from his hometown to Seoul. This would already be his third time moving, and he's glad that his dad finally found a stable job located in Seoul, so he doesn't have to worry about moving anywhere for at least the next five years. 

He's sad, of course. It isn't easy to leave friends and memories behind, and the paperwork to transfer into a new school was definitely not his favourite. Making new friends was another thing as well. You see, San isn't really an exceptionally bright kid, but he definitely had a good reputation and people liked him for his wonderful personality. You could simply say that he's worried if he could settle down well in Seoul. 

"At least I'm moving in next week, and not tomorrow." He mumbles as he shrugs, lying down in his bed, taking a break from all the packing he'd done for the past few hours. Slowly, he felt his eyes getting heavier, and he just allows himself to succumb to the fatigue he felt and took a nap.

"San! Wake up, dinner's ready!" San faintly hears his mom shout from the kitchen and he groans as he pushes himself up from the bed, still groggy. He stumbles into the kitchen soon after, not before he splashes his face with cold water in his bathroom. 

"You took a good nap there San-ah, you must be really tired - there's lines all over your face." He hears his mom chuckle as she serves his plate of food and he sleepily laughs along. 

"Yeah, the packing wore me out. Anyways, which school am I getting into when we get in Seoul?" He asks. 

"Are you that excited to get to school? Why not you check that acceptance letter?" His ears perked up and paused eating, darting his eyes to the white envelope laid in front of him. 

"Seoul National University.. Seoul National University.."  San's eyes slowly grew wider as his mind processed the image of the school logo on the top left corner of the envelope. 

"Holy shit I got accepted into Seoul National University!" 

---

status: edited

and here's the first chapter! i hope i didn't give too much away yet, and i really enjoyed writing this :) i have a good feeling that the writing process for this will be smooth-sailing, and i hope it will be :D hope you guys enjoyed the first cha...

and here's the first chapter! i hope i didn't give too much away yet, and i really enjoyed writing this :) i have a good feeling that the writing process for this will be smooth-sailing, and i hope it will be :D hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of gmob!