십삼

"Now why do you look so glum?" Yeosang was back at Wooyoung's dorm, as his best friend called him over to talk about it again

"Now why do you look so glum?" Yeosang was back at Wooyoung's dorm, as his best friend called him over to talk about it again. "Is it San again? When I said to pull yourself together I didn't mean avoid him. You think I didn't notice that too?" 

"I know, I know. I was just.. observing." His friend answered, and Yeosang raised his eyebrows at that. "Elaborate." 

Wooyoung has been observing for the past 6 months. He had been observing San and his actions for the past 6 months and he's trying to piece it all together to come to his final conclusion; does he like San?

For half a year, he has seen many sides of San and the both of them gradually grew closer and closer to the point where they were glued to the hip. Wooyoung has seen San at his worst and best, and he liked the energy that the older was giving him that he never gave to anyone else.

 As he hung out more with the boy, he couldn't help but get attracted to the older boy. There was just something about that boy that naturally pulled him towards the older. Simple gestures like a good morning or good night text, a hug, going to and fro from school with him, waiting for him after classes sends Wooyoung into a spiral of thoughts that he can't get out of.

His face grew warm remembering that one time where San took care of him when he was down with a fever. 

"Wooyoung sweetheart, you have to eat if you wanna get better. I'll even feed you." San coaxes the sick boy, who shakes his head and snuggles further into his pillow. Not having it, he puts the bowl of porridge on his nightstand and gently help the younger to sit up despite his little whines of protest. 

"Young-ah, do you wanna get better and dance with me as quickly as you can?" San asks as he cups the younger's face, who leans into his touch and nods slightly as his answer. "Alright, c'mon now, I'll feed you then we can go back to sleep okay?" Wooyoung nodded again and just allow himself to be taken care of and be pampered by the older.

Wooyoung stirred in his bed, not even realising that he fell asleep. Groaning slightly from the headache (that was definitely getting better), he sat up carefully trying to fully regain his consciousness when his eyes fell on the figure beside his bed. 

San was soundly sleeping next to him, the bed supporting his head while he sat cross legged on the floor. Wooyoung internally winces just thinking of how much it would hurt the older's neck once he gets up and therefore approaches closer to the red head, ruffling his hair softly in attempt to wake him up.

With his hands now tangled in the older boy's hair, San stirred up awake and Wooyoung froze in place. He was about to retract his hands away when San caught his wrist to pull him closer until their foreheads touched. 

"Mm, your temperature dropped. When did you wake up? Are you feeling better?" San spoke with his raspy voice, making Wooyoung gulp slightly. 

"J-just did. And yeah, I'm feeling a lot better. Sorry for waking you up like that." San shakes his head, "It's okay, it felt nice." San then stood up, stretching his sore limbs and was about to head out of the door when the younger called out his name. 

"San-ah, where are you going?"  San scratched his head in confusion. "Back to my dorm room..? Unless you need me to do something before I leave?" 

"N-no, its not that. It's just.. Can you stay?" Wooyoung requests with a small voice, and a smile appears on San's face at that. "Sure, scoot over." 

He felt so loved and taken care of by the older that it doesn't fail to make his heart flutter every time he thinks about it. He tries to deny it by generalising that San's always polite and caring towards everyone, while Yeosang counterattacks by saying that the older is especially only like that towards him, and yet he still disagrees with that statement.

"Denial town must be really treating you nice over there huh?" Yeosang says. 

Here's the final conclusion: Wooyoung is whipped for Choi San. 

---

status: edited

another chapter for you guys! soso sorry for the lack of updates, work got me beat and a writer's block isn't fun too :/ but i hope you guys still enjoyed this little crumbs hehe :) hope you guys are staying safe, love you guys <3