author's note

hey everyone! it's me, the writer behind this book :) i would just like to first express my biggest thanks to all of you who have stuck around waiting for this book, showering this book with lots of love which i don't know how i can ever repay you for that or if i even deserve to receive so much love from you guys. 

to tell you the truth, this book was created and written on such an impulse. the idea stemmed from a conversation between me and my best friends and they encouraged me to go write a book about it, which i did and i owe them the credit, since this was somehow their idea after all so shout out to you guys! <3 

since this was written on a whim, of course, i didn't really put that much thought into it and just simply blindly wrote this book without even thinking of a direction of how and where i wanted this book to go. i didn't really think of any plots for this story at all, which was why i had multiple - and i mean multiple writer's block because i really had no idea how to continue from one chapter to another. i even thought of wanting to just let go of this book because i seriously couldn't think of anything else. besides that, i was preoccupied with school and other commitments, which took up most of my time from writing. even if i had the time to write, i just couldn't because nothing was coming to me. 

but of course, seeing you guys add this book into your reading lists, giving votes and commenting such encouraging words to me was enough of a motivation for me to keep writing this till the end, because i didn't want to disappoint you guys. i admit, this is not one of my best books compared to my yeonbin one, simply because i personally felt that this book lacked planning and structure, which was something that i spent more time on for my yeonbin book. nonetheless, i'm glad i managed to make it this far and complete this for you guys. 

i also would just like to say that i am not a perfect nor a professional writer, and i simply write just for fun because i enjoy it, and there are waaay better writers out here on this platform that i follow and look up to. i acknowledge that i still have flaws, and i'm still learning on how to improve my writing as well as learning on how to express my creativity much better. i hope you guys will be patient with me on this journey as we continue to grow together! 

once again, if you guys have made it till here, i thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me despite my super irregular updates. i am still going to continue to write books and explore different genres, so please do continue supporting me! 

i am in  start on a new book soon alongside my friend, which is of a slight fantasy genre! i hope you guys will look forward to it and shower it with just as much love for my other books :D please take care and stay safe, love you guys! <33 

- ir.