Fast forward to four days after he just placed the grow a boyfriend in water, Wooyoung could definitely see it growing a little

Fast forward to four days after he just placed the grow a boyfriend in water, Wooyoung could definitely see it growing a little. He has been posting the growth process of his 'boyfriend' and the rest of the boys were always happy and keen to hear the mini updates he would give them during lunch break. Don't ask, but Wooyoung was slowly looking at it as him raising a goldfish.

"Alright kids, make sure you're not late to your next class, I don't want to hear any of you guys getting demerit points." Seonghwa nags, and they all roll their eyes.

"Yes mom, how many times are you gonna say that today?" Wooyong groans, earning a glare and a tut from the older. Eventually, the boys clean up after themselves and Wooyoung walked alongside Yunho to the locker rooms to get changed for their dance class.

"Have you heard?"

Wooyoung snaps his head up too look at Yunho with a raised eyebrow. "Heard what?"

"Apparently there's gonna be a new kid joining our major next week. Heard that he passed the auditions with sick ass moves. Also, I heard that he's not from Seoul, but he's our age! I'm excited to meet him!"

Wooyoung cocks his brow at that. A 'he' huh..? "You're always excited to meet new people Yunho." Wooyoung giggles and looks back down on his phone to continue scrolling on his instagram, and he swears he can hear Yunho pout as they make their way to the dance studio.

"Alright class! As most of you may have heard, we will be having a new student joining our major starting from next week, so please welcome him with open arms, even so since he's not from Seoul. I hope y'all won't scare him away, because he is a real gem and I think that you can learn from each other. I'll introduce him when he's here, but for now, get your butts up and start your warm ups!"

Yunho leaned closer to his purple haired friend and whispered, "That's quite the praise coming from Mr. Jung."

The younger of the two slightly nods. "Yeah, I am excited to see what kind of guy he is."

"A potential lover maybe?"

"Shut up."

---

Sweat was trickling down his sun kissed face, the scorching hot weather could be felt by the warmth radiating off his skin. San was now busy helping his family load their furniture and boxes into the moving van, as they were going to be dropped off first at their new house. San was finally going to move to Seoul and he's actually thrilled, although he won't admit that out loud. San took a a full solid day yesterday to go and say his goodbyes, so that he wouldn't have to deal with the sad goodbyes on the day itself.

He had a few close friends that he couldn't bear to say goodbye to, but they promised that they'd keep in touch and visit each other whenever they have free time. Besides that, he also had to reluctantly say goodbye to his instructors back at the dance academy and also the landscape that he knew he wouldn't be able to see often when he gets to Seoul.

"San-ah! Is everything loaded already? Freshen yourself up quickly and then we can take our leave as well!" He hears his dad shout from inside the living room.

"Yes dad, all up and loaded!"

After a quick shower and take-out lunch, the Choi family was ready. San and his dad helped to carry the remaining boxes that contained their essentials to last them for at least a week, until the rest of their stuff gets delivered to their new place, while the ladies helped to get the engine started.

San took a one last good look at the house (and also took a picture while he was at it), giving a small smile, already missing the warmth of home. Once he was satisfied, he got in the back seat with his older sister, ready to nap his way through the journey.

"Seoul, here I come.."

---

status: edited

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! the real start will come in the next chapter, i swear! i hope you guys are having a good day & tell me how you like it so far by voting and commenting! remember to stay safe & healthy! <33