이십일

The two were cuddling up in San's bed, with the older rubbing circles on the younger's back, while the younger was pressed gently against the San's chest, inhaling the calming lavender scent

"San-ah," He hums. "Can I just ask since when?" The older stops his actions briefly to formulate an answer. "I think ever since we were paired up for dance, confirmed it when I came over to your room and the 'I-almost-kissed-you' moment happened." Wooyoung hums happily, pleased with his answer.

"What about you?" 

"Somewhat similar. I think I really felt it when you were doing a duet with Ara, and yeah - the almost kissed moment too." San chuckled as he pulled away to look at the younger properly.  "You're still not over that?" 

"Shut up, I was a mess back then okay? Don't judge. And who cares, you're with me now." 

The older plants a soft, loving kiss on the younger's forehead. "That's right baby. Now let's sleep, we have to get up early to leave tomorrow." 

---

Wooyoung flipped over to his left in hopes to hug his lover closer, to only find his hands roaming up and down to an empty space next to him, his lover not in sight. 

"San?" Wooyoung managed to croak out with his dry throat, calling out for his boyfriend. 

"Morning babe."  San replied, running his hands through his hair to style it and Wooyoung smiles. 

"You're up early. What time is it?" 

"Half past nine. You should go and shower, I'll pack up for us." The older of the two answers, walking to where their luggage were placed, unaware that the younger was creeping up from behind surprising him with a back hug. 

"I'm cold." Wooyoung claims with his voice muffled, and the older laughs. "Just say you wanted a hug and leave." San jokes, and he could practically feel the younger glaring at him. 

San turns around to face the younger and pulls him closer by the waist. "I'm just kidding." The two stay in that position for a few minutes, rocking slightly from side to side. San plants a kiss on the crown on Wooyoung's head, before pulling away to give another kiss on his cheek. "You should really go and shower babe. We have to catch the breakfast hour and check out of the hotel." He reluctantly let go, and made his way towards the bathroom. 

---

"I'm done! We can go now."  Wooyoung announces, and San gets up from the bed before grabbing all their belongings. "Sure that there's nothing we left behind?" The younger nods. 

"Alright lets go. We have one more place to visit before we leave." 

After a heavy breakfast, both the boys were in the cab which was travelling to the destination of San's choice. 

"Where are we going?" 

"My grandmother's house. It's been a while since I met her and I want to introduce you to her." San wrapped his hands over the younger's to give it a comforting squeeze when he could practically feel Wooyoung tense in his spot. "Don't worry, she's gonna love you." 

While San was paying and thanking the driver, Wooyoung took this chance to look around. The house was nicely decorated with different potted plants decorating the entrance. It definitely gave off a very homey vibe and very aesthetically pleasing to look at. 

"What're you doing just standing there? C'mon, let's get inside." 

"Halmeoni?! It's me, San! I came to visit you!" San announces his presence and slowly, they both see a woman in her mid 60s coming to the living room to welcome them. 

"Aigoo! My handsome grandson came! I see you have company, who is this?" Wooyoung smiles as he watches the two have a heartwarming moment. He clears his throat before introducing himself. "Hello, my name is Jung Wooyoung, and I'm San's boyfriend." 

She gasps and Wooyoung starts to internally panic. What's with the reaction? Does she not like the idea of this? A soft sound of a slap echoes, pulling Wooyoung out of his trance. 

"San-ah! How could you not inform me that you were bringing your boyfriend over? I would've cooked your favourite dishes!" She scolds, giving a stern look at his grandson before walking over to Wooyoung to give him a warm hug. "It's so nice to meet you! You should've come earlier my dear, I would've cooked you something."

"It's okay, halmeoni. We're here just to stop by, we have to go off at around one to take the train back home." San convinces. "Have a seat, I'll go make some tea for us." The older disappears into the kitchen and Wooyoung is left alone together with San's grandmother. Fiddling with his fingers, he darts his eyes around the the living room not knowing how to diffuse the awkwardness. 

"Wooyoung darling," He shoots his head up upon hearing his name, "Do you mind helping me out with lunch?" 

This is either gonna be really good or really bad. 

---

i finally pushed my lazy ass to finish this chapter omg ajfbaj but yes, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! so sorry for the filler chapter but from here onwards, i'll just be showing you guys their journey as an official couple and i'm planning...

i finally pushed my lazy ass to finish this chapter omg ajfbaj but yes, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! so sorry for the filler chapter but from here onwards, i'll just be showing you guys their journey as an official couple and i'm planning to end this book either at 25 or 30 chapters; we'll have to see how it goes, if my brain juices are working or not. at this point i'm just glad i can deliver at least something for you guys :") thank you so much for 4K+ reads! you guys are amazing, and i can't thank you guys enough or express how grateful i am to see how far this book has come :D pls do continue to shower the love & stay healthy! xx