삼십

When Wooyoung thought that time passes at the speed of light, he didn't mean this quickly

When Wooyoung thought that time passes at the speed of light, he didn't mean this quickly. He submitted his last ever project for school, and was now preparing to intern in the upcoming week along with the rest. Jongho unfortunately, was still stuck to deal with his year end finals.

Both San was lying down on his bed with a book in his hands, while Wooyoung took up the space on his lap, scrolling through Tiktok, laughing at a video once in a while. The comfort both of them shared was very much appreciated by the two, after a long day of internship preparations. 

"Oh my god, can you believe that there's only at least half a year left till we graduate?" Wooyoung wails his thoughts out loud. 

"Yeah, babe I do realise that." San sighs. "Time passes too quickly. You're starting intern soon, and so are the rest of us." 

"I can't wait to graduate so bad but at the same time I think I'm gonna miss this just a little bit. We're gonna be full time working adults soon, and I am scared shitless for it." 

"I mean, it is the next phase of life babe. I got you, and so does the rest. We'll do this together, okay?" San soothes his lover, running his hands through his black locks. 

"Mmm, okay." 

---

A new week approaches much more quickly than he'd like, and he was standing in front of the dance studio he was posted to. Wooyoung takes in the look of the building, scanning it from top to bottom and suddenly he feels small compared to the enormous building towering him. It's no surprise that he feels nervous stepping into one of Korea's most famous dance academy - and oh god, he feels the acid coming back up his throat. 

"Ugh, I should've brought San with me. He'd know how to calm me down." He mumbles under his breath. He closes his eyes, trying to calm himself down as he remembers San's words:

"Hey, stop worrying. You're gonna do just fine, okay? You're there to learn and teach, and I'm sure they'd be awed to see your talent. I believe in you and you should too."

"Phew. Okay. I got this. I got this." Wooyoung encourages himself with a determined voice and made his way into the building. 

Still trying to steady his breathing as he walked to the reception counter, he manages to spill out, "Hi, my name is Jung Wooyoung, a student intern from SNU. I was posted here and supposed to start today."

"Oh yes! Pleasure to meet you. Just take this pass and take the elevator up to the fourth floor, dance studio 1. Have a great first day!" 

--- 

San is no different when he arrived at his posted location. This was where he chose to be for the next half a year, and now that he's actually standing right in front of the building's entrance, he was slowly starting to deny reality. 

"Why did I choose to come to an entertainment company again?" He questions himself before letting out a big breath and entered the building. The reception lady was kind enough to guide him to one of the training rooms before he was handed over to one of the trainers, who gave him a short tour of the building, including showing him the locker rooms. 

The trainer - who he now knew was his mentor - then brought him into one of the practice rooms to introduce him to the team that he'll be working with. 

"Hello everyone! My name is Choi San, a student intern from SNU that's posted here to start today. I hope to get along with everyone and to learn a lot!" San introduced himself, giving a proper 90 degree bow. 

He was appreciative enough that all the other dancers were friendly and nice, allowing him to feel welcomed on his first day. But what he didn't expect was that he'd be watching his mentor train one of the upcoming new boy group whom they called KQ Fellaz 2 on his first day. 

A job is a job, I guess. 

San understood that he is to manage the new boy group's choreography alongside his mentor, and also come up with a new choreography at the end of the first month that is to be taught to the new group for their busking gig. 

"Don't be too stressed out about it, looking at you and your skills, I'm sure you can do it." His mentor encourages as he pats his shoulder. San spent the rest of his day getting to know the members better and watch them practice for their upcoming monthly review. 

---

Wooyoung then started his day off by attending his mentor's open class, just to get a feel of his mentor's dance style and see if he can keep up. Surprisingly, the environment was so nice and supportive - everyone was hyping each other up and the class was taught at a pace where everyone could follow and learn together. 

Wooyoung was of course pulled out by his mentor to do filming alongside three other dancers as a form of introduction to the rest of the class. The cheers from the rest fuelled him even more, allowing him to dance his best till the end. 

Once the class was over, he was drenched with sweat from head to toe, arms and legs slowly starting to give way. 

"That was quite the energy there, good job! You're really really good." His mentor praises, handing him a bottle of water. 

Wooyong bows appreciatively and takes the bottle handed to him. "Oh no no, it was all the choreography and the creator. I was just simply doing what was being taught and I still have so much more to learn." 

Hearing his reply, his mentor laughs. "You're one charming guy. I'm excited to see what you can bring to the table." 

Wooyoung thinks his first day of work was a success. 

--- 

as we all know, ateez are gonna have baby brothers! i've watched their performance videos and their busking covers and i gotta say, i expected nothing less from KQ

as we all know, ateez are gonna have baby brothers! i've watched their performance videos and their busking covers and i gotta say, i expected nothing less from KQ. KQ has always produced quality trainees and artists, and i am so excited to see what's in store for KQ Fellaz 2. their energy, visuals and performance quality are top tier and i hope all of you will support them! i have high and big expectations for them and im sure they're gonna be the next big thing with ateez guiding them through this journey. KQ Fellaz 2 fighting!!