"You fine with some Mario Kart San?" Wooyoung asks, taking his game console out, only to find San staring at some photo frames sitting on his shelves

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You fine with some Mario Kart San?" Wooyoung asks, taking his game console out, only to find San staring at some photo frames sitting on his shelves. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to look. Also, what's that sitting over there?" Wooyoung eye's trail to where the older boy was pointing at, and of course, that boy was pointing towards his grow a boyfriend.

"Ah, that was just a stupid gift the boys gave me before you came in because I kept complaining about them and about me seventh-wheeling. I just put it in water for fun, feels like I'm raising a goldfish." The older boy giggled at his answer and settled down beside Wooyoung. 

"And yeah, Mario Kart's fine. Loser has to buy winner banana milk for a whole week."

"Deal."

---

"AHAHA oh my god, you suck at this!" San cheers for Wooyoung's failure to win the race multiple times, and the said boy leans back on his headboard with a huff, clearly disappointed. 

"You're just too good at this, if I knew I wouldn't have played this with you." Wooyoung mumbles and pouts. 

"Aww, it's okay Wooyoung-ah. How 'bout this? You buy me banana milk, I'll get you your favourite snacks." San tries to negotiates, wanting to rub the pout off the younger boy. 

"Dea-ow!" The purple haired exclaims, glaring at the boy in front of him who smiled innocently with his dimples (which Wooyoung always falls for, damn it.) trying to get away from the fact that he just hit him with a pillow. He grabs a pillow, slowly smirking before hitting the older back. "Oh you're so on, Choi San." 

And that's how we got into a situation where both San and Wooyoung are having fun pillow fighting each other to their hearts content, neither boys wanting to lose. 

"Hey! Don't you think you're hitting me too hard with the pillow here? I'm still older you know!" San vocalizes, as he blocks himself with a pillow to avoid getting hit.  

The younger pauses for a while, panting. "Oh so now you wanna talk about who's older? Who  started this anyway?" 

"Can we just stop-AH!" The purple haired squeals, falling on his back not expecting the hit from San and grabbed the said boy down together with him. 

San's eyes go wide, feeling himself being pulled down by the younger, but managed to plant his hands beside Wooyoung's head, trapping the boy in the middle. 

Wooyoung was sure that San could hear his breath hitch from the position they were in, and how close their faces were. From Wooyoung's perspective, San looked ethereal. His blue LED lights that were tracing along his bed frame made his eyes look like they were sparkling even more than usual, plus his slightly flushed face with his fringe falling over his face made his own face go warm. Without noticing, his eyes slowly trail down to his pink, plump lips that looks so kissable and if he just raised his head a little bit, they would touch.

How would they feel against min-

Quickly snapping himself back to reality, he lightly pushed the boy away so that he could sit up and push that ungodly thought away. 

After moments of awkward silence, San was the first to speak up. "U-uhm, sorry. D-didn't mean to do that. I-I should go." 

"U-uh yeah. You should p-probably go now, it's late anyway."

"Y-yeah. Thanks for the dinner and helping me out today. I'll see you t-tomorrow."

---

They were lucky(?) that they were somehow great actors, whereby they managed to act like nothing happened yesterday, and even managed to have a decent conversation with the rest of the boys. Although, unfortunately, a pair of eye managed to catch the awkward air between the two.

"Hey, you and San okay? The both of you seem a little awkward around each other." Yeosang whispers to Wooyoung, who cursed internally. Damn this kid and his observation skills. 

"W-what do you mean? Of course we're okay and we're gonna be a little awkward, he just transferred here yesterday." Wooyoung laughs awkwardly while rubbing his nape, trying to lie his way out. The blonde narrows his eyes at the purple haired, not buying it but doesn't push it. 

"Sure, you're gonna call me to talk about it anyway." 

He did.

The two finally made up after about three days, with San having to make the first move to apologise or try to lessen the awkwardness between the two of them.

"Here's your banana milk." San was reviewing his study materials at the library when a voice broke his focus, and a bottle of banana milk was right in his face. 

"O-oh, thanks." San accepted the milk and panicked when Wooyoung started to walk away. "Young-ah! Can we talk? Please?" 

Halting in his tracks, he knew that he needed to stop whatever that was going on between them anyway, and so he gave in. 

(The nickname also played a part, but no one needs to know that.) 

"Fine, pack your stuff, we'll talk outside."  

---

status: edited

andd we're back! idk why the ending made it look like they had a massive fight, but that's my dramatic ass trying to resolve a conflict between two boys who's just actually shy to say anything about the previous incident lmao :) anyways! i hope yo...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

andd we're back! idk why the ending made it look like they had a massive fight, but that's my dramatic ass trying to resolve a conflict between two boys who's just actually shy to say anything about the previous incident lmao :) anyways! i hope you guys enjoyed this, and as per usual, stay safe!