special chapter

Within the next few months after graduation, both San and Wooyoung were staying separately in their own homes, as they continue to work at their respective companies, trying to save up enough for them to buy an apartment complex for themselves

Within the next few months after graduation, both San and Wooyoung were staying separately in their own homes, as they continue to work at their respective companies, trying to save up enough for them to buy an apartment complex for themselves. They refused to use their parents' money regardless of how many times they offered to pay for their housing, saying that they wanted to achieve this on their own, with their hard earned money. 

Hongjoong and Seonghwa along with Jongho attended the 99z line graduation ceremony, with Seonghwa crying tears of joy, watching his kids graduate university. Both San and Wooyoung were blessed to have the opportunity to stay at their respective companies where they interned at, and having fun living their lives as choreographers, with San helping out at his father's newly opened taekwondo center from time to time. 

Yunho and Mingi continued to be athletes, each representing their own sport and making it into the national youth team, in courtesy of their coaches writing a testimonial for them, and their own individual efforts of passing the tryouts. 

Yeosang went ahead to work in a hospital as a psychologist, a job opening that he was lucky to land on where he was enjoying his time so far. On the other hand, Jongho was left with a few more months of his final year and was set to sign a deal with a record label at the end of this year, while still interning as a personal trainer. 

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were still going strong both relationship wise and career wise, both of them clearly being very career-driven people. Hongjoong was still producing tracks as a producer at the same entertainment company as San now. When he has free time, he customizes clothes and shoes to sell them online while Seonghwa was still modelling as a side job and working under a cosmetics company. He also has plans of starting to open his own business of selling his own beauty products. 

Even with all the packed schedules and them running around trying to make ends meet, their friendship never stopped blossoming, but continued to grow stronger each day. They try their best to set aside time for each other as much as they can although it may not be a full attendance of eight every time. 

Today was another one of the rare days where all 8 of them were sitting together in the familiar BBQ restaurant that they loved ever since their university days as they eat and enjoy each other's presence. 

"When was the last time we ever had the eight of us all together like this?" The second oldest of the team questions. 

"I know right? There would at least be 2 of us missing sometimes, and thank god our schedules matched right after the two of them came back from their season games." Wooyoung added, earning nods from the others. 

"It feels good to be back like this, I missed it lots. And you two, congrats on your wins. I watched some of the matches - you guys did so well." The oldest - who was now pink haired - praised. 

"You guys talk as if we haven't seen each other in years. But yeah, I missed you hyungs." Jongho voices out, earning teases from his older brothers. "Aw Jongho, we missed you too. How's your music coming along?" 

"It's been great, actually. I got an offer to sign for an entertainment company, and I'm still thinking about it actually." 

"My god! That's big news, congratulations! But then again, don't be pressured if you don't want to do it. Do whatever makes you happy, okay? We'll support you always." 

And so the boys continued to enjoy their night, appreciating each others' presence, knowing that getting a full attendance was a rare occurrence. 

"Guys, you know what? Since our schedules are clear as of right now, let's go on a trip together, just like the good old times." 

---

Which is how all of them ended up in Jeju Island, with them miraculously being able to take a a few days off to go on this trip. 

They had unanimously agreed to go to Jeju, wanting to go somewhere out of Seoul, yet still in Korea. All of them did their research on what they should do during their trip and just like that, an itinerary was made. 

They decided to take the KTX to Jeju, wanting to just sit down and chill instead of driving themselves of Jeju. All of them were excited to go on a trip together after so long, and wouldn't stop chatting with one another until they finally decided to take a nap on the train before they reached their destination. 

Their itinerary was packed with many activities, inclusive of visiting their theme park, go kart riding, visiting a waterfall and beaches and of course, not forgetting to eat to their hearts content. 

"Yo, this is crazy delicious. I never knew seafood and meat could taste this good man, holy shit." Mingi commented, with the rest laughing but agreeing to his statement as well as they continue to stuff their faces with local food. 

"God, I'm so happy we could do this together. I love you guys." Seonghwa suddenly said, breaking the comfortable silence, starting to feel sentimental. 

"Aw hyung, you're such a sap. We love you too." Wooyoung replies, and the rest laughed, coming in for a group hug. When they break free from the hug, Wooyoung intertwines his hands with San's, giving it a little squeeze causing his lover to look at him. 

"Hey San? I already said this before but, thank you for wanting to grow with me."