십사

Wooyoung doesn't remember how and when did his crush for San started to develop into something bigger

Wooyoung doesn't remember how and when did his crush for San started to develop into something bigger. He swears he doesn't, and he only realises that when he sees the older dancing with someone else who isn't him during one of their exposure classes. 

It was another exposure class for the dance majors, and this time round San was in a group with someone else while Wooyoung was in another, with Yunho. And of course, the choreography just had to have a small partner work section, and San was paired to do it with a female classmate of his. 

"Stop staring, he can probably feel your deadly stares at him." Yunho states, nudging his friend back into reality. The said boy flushes, "I-I wasn't!" 

The taller snorts, "Yeah sure. You look like you're about to kill the girl with the daggers that you're throwing at her through your eyes." Yunho gets closer and puts his arms around the shorter. "Calm down a little, your jealousy is showing." 

"Shut up, Jeong Yunho!" The younger playfully slapped him by the arm and glared at him. 

Why do I even feel so mad that they're dancing together? It's just a dance class, Wooyoung. It's inevitable that he'll be paired up with a girl somehow. 

The boy tried to push away the heavy feeling in his heart and tried to focus back on dancing with his teammates. And that includes ignoring San even after the class ended, because he was still low-key mad about it (although he won't admit it). The older, of course noticed his change in behaviour towards him but didn't question it, just in case the younger would snap at him. 

After a long day of classes plus the nagging feeling still present in his heart, he trudged back to his dorm room and immediately collapsed onto his comfortable bed, not having enough energy to get up and take a shower. 

His eyes trail to the direction of the grow your own boyfriend in the cup of water, which definitely grew as tall as the cup. He finally just noticed how much it grew, since he was so busy with school that he no longer had the time to check on it and eventually forgot about it. Just as he was about to close his eyes for a moment, he heard a knock on his door and groaned before going to open it. 

"Yes Yeosang, what do you-Oh, San-ah." The younger looks up to find the older looking at him with a glint of something that Wooyoung can't decipher. Before he could even begin to process what was going on, he was lead by the older into his room.

The older pushed him down gently on his bed and he followed, falling on top of him and nuzzled his face onto Wooyoung's neck. 

"S-san? Get off me, I'm sweaty." Wooyoung stammers, trying to push the older off of him but his grip on the younger just tightens and the older nuzzles further into his neck, giving the younger goosebumps. 

"Don't care." He mumbles before shuffling to get up and hover over the younger. "But seriously, did I do something to hurt you again? I thought we went over this before. Why were you avoiding me after dance class?" 

Wooyoung closes his eyes and sighs. He knew that this was going to happen. "I-it's nothing, really. I was just tired." 

"Don't give me that bullshit, Young-ah. I know I somehow caused it, because I could feel your eyes on me during dance, and you stopped talking to me after that. Give me a hint, at least."

"It was actually during dance. What did you think you did then? And with who?" Wooyoung questions, and he could tell that San was thinking about it. "Dance? With who? I didn't do anyth- oh. Oh my god, you serious?" San said, chuckling afterward while the younger just raised his brows in confusion.

"Are you jealous that I was dancing with Ara earlier today?" San asks, leaning in further, leaving the younger flustered.

"I-I wasn't! She was just all over you and I didn't like that.." Wooyoung mumbles the last part but San managed to catch it and he chuckled before leaning to give his forehead a kiss.

"Don't worry about that, I only have my eyes on you."

---

status: edited

i'm back my friends and i hope you enjoyed this chapter! so how we feelin' about the ateez comeback? we got san's abs this time & i will never stop talking about how hot he looks askjfskaj i'm personally so in love with this album & the title song...

i'm back my friends and i hope you enjoyed this chapter! so how we feelin' about the ateez comeback? we got san's abs this time & i will never stop talking about how hot he looks askjfskaj i'm personally so in love with this album & the title song askfjb everything is produced to perfection and even the showcase was amazing!

BUT can we just talk about how celebrate has a choreography and the fact that they called Mingi at the end to reassure us that he's doing okay? i teared up at that :"") i miss him so much & it's soo great to hear his voice after so long. Also, congrats to MC Yeosang! I'm sure he'll do amazing so let's continue to stream the mv and let's gain them wins this promotion! stay safe as you do so! <3