"San, darling? Wake up, we've reached

"San, darling? Wake up, we've reached." San's eyes slowly fluttered awake as he feels his mom shaking him awake. He stretches his limbs a little bit for stumbling out of the car to go and help his dad unload the boxes.

As soon as he stepped out, he gasped. Damn, Seoul was pretty and the exterior of the apartment complex looks just as pretty. It was painted white with grey accents and San loved how minimalistic it looked. Where he lived was peaceful, but it was still bright and he could see lots of people moving around.

Quickly gathering the boxes, he makes his way up to the house. It had a simple yet modern interior design, and the walls are painted a nice light grey with some white with some shelving having brown accents. It was not too big of a house, nor too small, just nice for his family of four. He isn't going to stay here often though, since he decided to live in the dorms once he got to SNU.

"Do you like it so far?" He jumps a little hearing his sister speak behind him.

"You scared me. But yeah, I'm liking this so far. Not too bad." He replies with a satisfied smile.

He went to pick his room and started to place his boxes neatly in the corner of his room.

Just as he was about to lie down, the doorbell rang, and he rushed out to open the door.

"Sir, here's the delivery for your furniture." The man said and San quickly called his dad asking him to give a hand.

The team of 6 people helped to carry furniture in and out, and most of the items arrived.

Putting the last shelf down, San groaned as he stretched his back.

"The items came way earlier than expected huh?" San comments and his dad nods.

"Yeah, thought it'll come in three to five days but I guess its a good thing it came early. Now go and help me push these into the respective rooms."

San groans.

By the time they finished, it was already dinner. The family ordered take out again, since the kitchen appliances were still not here yet.

"Okay, we need to go and grab groceries in order not to starve for the next few days. Sanie, can you go to the grocery store with your sister down the street and get whatever we need?"

"Yeah sure, it wouldn't hurt to explore a little."

---

Wooyoung was back in his dorm after another long day, and he was trying to find some ingredients to cook dinner, but apparently his kitchen is pretty empty.

"Ugh, it's already so late and now I have to a make a trip down to the grocery store." He groans, but grabs his wallet, phone and keys to get out anyway.

It was a 15 minute walk, since he had to pass by a new apartment complex before reaching. He grabbed a trolley and started his grocery shopping adventure.

Since he lived alone, he had to learn to be independent. So he learned how to cook a little from his mom, learned how to do his laundry and learned how to iron his own clothes. You could pretty much say that he knows how to take care of himself like an adult. 

Wooyoung was making his way to the ice cream section because, who doesn't love some ice cream to binge eat while watching netlfix? His eyes light up, seeing that they had his favourite Haagen-Daz ice cream flavour in stock, but only one is left. His arms reach out to take the last one until he felt the warmth of another person's hand over his. 

Flustered, he quickly retracted his hand back and turned to look at the stranger. And damn, that man was sure a fine ass specimen Wooyoung has ever met. 

"U-uhm, I'm so sorry. You can have the ice cream." The purple head boy said sheepishly, a faint shade of pink evident on his cheeks. 

"No! Uhm, I should be the one saying sorry. You should take it, looks like you really wanted it. And you were here first anyway." The stranger responds, just as flustered. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, positive. I'll just grab another favourite flavour of mine." He says, and reaches out to grab the Rocky Road flavour, putting it in his trolley. 

Wooyoung notices this and comments, "Damn, you've got taste my friend."

"Oh, so we're friends now?" The stranger asks, and Wooyoung panics again. "I'm just kidding. I'm San, and I'm new here."

"O-oh, I'm Wooyoung. Welcome to Seoul! Hope you like it here. Uhm, see you around!" Wooyoung exclaims, running away with his trolley quickly to hide his embarrassment. 

"See you around.. I guess."

---

status: edited

and we are five chapters in folks! hope that you guys are enjoying it so far, drop some comments and votes while you're at it! continue to stay safe & hope you guys had a merry Christmas for those who celebrate them! hope you got lots of presents ...

and we are five chapters in folks! hope that you guys are enjoying it so far, drop some comments and votes while you're at it! continue to stay safe & hope you guys had a merry Christmas for those who celebrate them! hope you got lots of presents too hehe :)