삼십일

The next following weeks of work were always filled with laughter mixed with a hint of seriousness, both glad that they were able to fit in quickly with their own respective teams and work on their individual choreographies

Needless to say that when it comes to work life, the fatigue comes that along with it is inevitable.

Sometimes either one of them would come back from work earlier, and the other would come trudging in, lying straight down or even passing out on the couch at times.  Today was a similar case for both Wooyoung and San, with the latter being the one dragging his feet to the couch, where Wooyoung was sitting on as he watched the TV. 

"Tiring day today babe?" Wooyoung asks gently, as San laid his head down on Wooyoung's lap and relishes in the feeling of his lovers hand running through his slightly damp hair. 

"Tiring yes, but its fun so I'm not complaining as much. How bout you?"

"Hmm, it's been okay so far. I haven't started teaching yet, just assisting still but I'm also working on my own piece to teach before intern ends." San shuffles to sit up and rested his head on the younger's shoulders. "That's nice. I'm working on my piece too alongside managing the new group - they're pretty good." 

San shuffles again only to embrace Wooyoung who was squealing as he tried to resist San's hug. "Noo babe stop! Don't hug me, you're sweating!" The black haired squealed, pushing his lover away. "Go take a shower! You stink and you're drenched in sweat." 

"Fine. You owe me cuddles later after I'm done." 

"Deal. Now go shower!" 

--- 

After washing up, San has never felt more refreshed in his life. A warm shower after work always does the trick to ease his tense muscles, as well as feel the exhaustion seep out of his body.  San walked out of the washroom while wiping his hair to find his boyfriend was now on his bed, scrolling through his phone. 

"Oh, you're done? Come here, I'll dry your hair for you." Wooyoung invites, patting the space in front of him, beckoning San to come closer. San does as follows, plopping down on the bed, passing his towel over to his boyfriend who happily and gently started to dry his hair for him. 

"Ooh babe, you smell nice." The younger compliments, tilting San's head upwards to give him a kiss on his forehead. 

"I just took a shower Woo, of course I'll smell nice." 

"Shut up, I was complimenting you." Wooyoung says and pokes San's side, making him squirm and they both laugh. "Alright, you're done. Let's head to bed, we've got an early day tomorrow." 

The sound of the alarm blares at 8 in the morning, and San groans as he rolled over to his side to shut the alarm off. He gently pats Wooyooung's back, trying to wake him up. "Young-ah, we need to get up. You're gonna be late if you don't get up now."