십팔

"So this is where you grew up huh?" Wooyoung comments, looking around the beautiful landscape before him as San stood beside him

The two of them arrived safely at San's hometown after a few hours and the older quickly (and excitedly) dragged the younger out of the hotel to go sightseeing at right after they checked into the hotel.

"I'm trying to fit everything in three days. Now c'mon, let's go." was what San said when Wooyoung whined about being tired and wanting to rest a little bit more before heading out.

"Yeah. Pretty right? I'd always come here if I need to recharge or need some time alone. Nobody comes here often, so I call it my own personal space. It's calming." San adds on, and Wooyoung could clearly see the happiness in his face that he was back home after so long.

"Do you miss your hometown?" Wooyoung asked after a few moments of silence.

"Of course I do. I grew up here; there's so many fun memories and friends that I made during my days here. But it was time for a change, so I had to let go." San replied, and Wooyoung nodded.

"Oh, I never got the chance to ask. Why did you move up to Seoul if you liked it here so much?"

"My dad moved jobs often, so when he finally got one proper job up in Seoul, he couldn't miss it up and he decided to bring the family along. I mean my family and I loved it here, but it was for the better of my family and since I got accepted in SNU, it was a win-win situation for us." San explained, and silence filled the air once again. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a comfortable one, with the two of them enjoying the gentle breeze.

"Alright, that's enough about me. Let's go grab dinner, you must be hungry. I know a really good place and I'm sure you'll like it."

---

Wooyoung was just dragged along everywhere by the older the whole entire day, and Wooyoung wasn't exactly complaining either. He loved how San's face would light up talking about his childhood stories as they walked down the streets or when the older would grab his hand (and won't let go) when he got excited seeing his favourite places. 

They finally went back to the hotel after a long day, and Wooyoung felt like he could just pass out the moment his head hit the pillow.

Wooyoung closed his eyes for a moment when he felt the bed dip. "How was today?"

"I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for showing me around, I'm satisfied and my stomach is too." San chuckled. "Alright, let's wash up and sleep. We have an early morning and another long day tomorrow."

Both the boys slept like a log, exhausted from yesterday's adventure. As per usual, San woke up first, and the other woke up shortly after when San just freshly came out of the shower. And boy, that was definitely a sight that he did not expect to wake up to, but then again, he wasn't complaining. 

"Like what you see?" San teased as he ruffled his wet hair with another towel. Wooyoung groaned as he rolled over on his side to face the older properly. "No shit, sherlock. I expected it, but seeing is believing I guess." 

"Mm sure, sweetheart. Now hurry and get ready. Oh, bring a bag with spare clothes, and wear something comfortable. We're gonna go dancing." 

--- 

"Out of all the things that we could do, you decide to bring me to a dance studio?" Wooyoung whines as soon as he stepped out of the car. 

"Stop whining, I know you're excited." San teases as he walked over to the younger and slings his left arm around his shoulder. "I brought you here because this is where I started my dancing journey - another one of my safe spaces. C'mon, we have classes to attend." 

A big group of students were already filling up the studio and doing some warm-ups when the two boys entered the dance studio. Quickly placing their bags down at the side, they blended in naturally, finding a good spot next to each other and starting their own set of stretches. 

A loud round of applause fills up the room as the instructor of the day enters the room, and as much as Wooyoung hates to admit it, San was right - excitement was filling his veins and he was ready to dance his heart out. 

---

hey loves! i'm back with another chapter and i have no clue how many more chapters i'm going to need if i choose to drag this out BUT i think i'm going to end it in the next chapter because something needs to finally happen :] please continue to s...

hey loves! i'm back with another chapter and i have no clue how many more chapters i'm going to need if i choose to drag this out BUT i think i'm going to end it in the next chapter because something needs to finally happen :] please continue to stay safe!

[edited 27th May] and it is heartbreaking to see what is going on outside in the real world right now. i can't do much nor stop the fight besides trying to raise awareness, but i will keep the affected families in my prayers. if you guys have any links to donation sites, link them down! and to those who can donate, please do donate generously and sincerely.  #freepalestine