십육

All the eight of them were gathered at the train station on a bright and early morning, excited conversations exchanged between the eight boys

"Alright, seems like all of us are here. Let's go and grab some snacks to eat while we're on the train before we board." Hongjoong instructs, and the rest just followed, some going into the convenience store to grab their favourite snacks, and some getting into a cafe to grab their morning coffee and bread for a light breakfast.

"Why do you have two bags with you? Did you overpack again?" Yeosang asks his best friend, who was waiting for his coffee.

"No I didn't. San was the one who asked me to pack some clothes and put it in that bag. I just did what he asked me to, I don't even know why he asked me to do that." Wooyoung replied nonchalantly, and Yeosang just shrugged, brushing it off. 

The eight finally gathered back at the platform, and settled room arrangements while waiting for their train to arrive. They boarded the train happily, excitement filling their veins, since it has been a while that they were able to travel out and have a proper vacation. The speed of how fast they got excited was the exact same of how fast their energy depleted, and they were all fast asleep.

"Wooyoung, Wooyoung-ah. Wake up, we're here." Seonghwa shook him awake, and the younger quickly got up, grabbed his bags and alighted the train together with the oldest.

"Wow the air here definitely feels different. Haven't breathed fresh air in so long." Mingi commented as soon as they walked out the doors and the rest agreed, some already taking pictures to send to their families to let them know that they've arrived safely.

"So, how are we gonna get around here?" Jongho questions, and Seonghwa held up the car keys. "I rented a car, and Hongjoong, Yunho and I will rotate on driving around."

The boys were having their own version of a carpool karaoke in the car, with Seonghwa driving to their accommodation for the next five days.

"Dude, you rented out a beach house for us?! What the fuck?" Mingi exclaimed and Seonghwa tutted. "It's hyung for you, you brat. And no, I didn't, it was Yunho. He's the rich one here anyways."

"Aw, my boyfriend's the best." Mingi complimented, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh, miss me with that shit."

---

Once they arrived, they got excited once again with the thought of the beach in their heads and quickly got out of the car and checked themselves in.

"This is sick, oh my god. Yunho, you're seriously awesome as fuck for renting this out for us. Thanks dude." San says, and the taller pats him on the back. "All cool dude. Just want us to have fun while we're at it."

The beach house were designed like huts, and since there were eight of them, Yunho rented out the connecting huts so that they could share the common area together. It was beyond beautiful really, both huts had a clear view of the beach and a fair share of sea breeze from time to time with the welcoming sound of crashing waves.

Not only the view was a bonus, the interior was also just as beautiful. It looked just like a regular hut on the outside, but on the inside, it had a modernized look and everything had accents of wood and cool tones that complemented the brown tones of the hut. The rooms were spacious, the kitchen was fully equipped and they were all very satisfied.

Talking about rooming, it was pretty clear who was rooming with who. All the couples took their rooms, leaving Wooyoung and San together, but it's not like they're complaining anyways.

"Alright guys, we'll just settle down for today, then we'll go out to the water park tomorrow."

---

They boys woke up the next day all excited, since they were going to a water park like what Seonghwa had said the day prior and they can't wait to splash themselves into the cool water to beat the scorching hot weather.

"I'm so excited oh my god, I can't wait to get into the water." Wooyoung buzzes in excitement as he looks out of the window, feeling the cool breeze.

Once they arrived, they wasted no time in changing into their swimwear, busy putting on sunblock because, ya know, gotta take care of the pores and avoid tans, am I right?

"Let's get on the banana boat! I've never tried that before." Jongho suggested and they all agree with his option. They had the whole day to play anyways.

They enjoyed every ride - and safely, of course - and they all had a good laugh when they watch one another fall off from the different rides.

"Wait, wait wait! Ahh! I can feel my pants dropping down! Waait!!" Mingi yells a tad too late, and the ride was off out on the lake. They all laugh, watching Mingi cripple in his own misery, his voice still loud and clear from where some of them were standing at the platform.

And of course, it was inevitable for Wooyoung to not keep his eyes off of San. He couldn't help but sneak a glance towards the older's built form, trying not to drool and melt whenever he brushes his hair back, exposing his forehead.

But just like they all say, time flies when you're having fun. The boys reluctantly finish up their last ride, bodies heavy as they get back up on the platform, droplets of water dripping down from their hair.

"All satisfied?" Hongjoong asks, and the other seven break out into huge grins. "Hell yeah!"

"Alright, now let's go and satisfy our stomachs, I'm hungry as fuck right now."

---

status: edited

wohoo!! another chapter done! i hope you guys are having fun so far (despite my slow ass updates alfsjfsbv i'm sorry) and thank you for staying by my side :) i see so many newcomers reading and voting and i cannot be more thankful about that

wohoo!! another chapter done! i hope you guys are having fun so far (despite my slow ass updates alfsjfsbv i'm sorry) and thank you for staying by my side :) i see so many newcomers reading and voting and i cannot be more thankful about that. i hope you guys stay safe & have a good day! <3