이십삼

It was only natural that everyone else in the friend group broke into congratulatory cheers when they heard the news, happy that the two were finally together, and of course, you can't miss out on a few of them betting on their love life, just lik...

the friend group broke into congratulatory cheers when they heard the news, happy that the two were finally together, and of course, you can't miss out on a few of them betting on their love life, just like the majority fanfic books that they've read.

It was a funny situation for all of them really, because never would've they thought that they'd find their own other halves in the same group of friends.

Call it fate? We never know.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and the newly formed couple were going strong. You could say that they were still in their 'honeymoon phase', but even a blind man could tell that their dynamics changed a little. It was subtle, but noticeable. In a good way, of course.

It's considered old news when we say that they were originally very affectionate with one another, but this time round, the extra attention that one of them pours to another goes unnoticed to the other 6 pairs of eyes. It's the extra tiny little things and details, you know?

"Stop hitting me by the arm, it hurts!" San whines, clutching his upper arm.

"I didn't even hit you that hard! Goodness gracious, you're so dramatic babe." Wooyoung rolls his eyes playfully, giving a peck on his lover's cheek in apology.

Fret not, the little squabbles still happen (and still gives the parents of the team a headache).

---

But sometimes not all things are pretty.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Were you just going to leave without telling me about it?" Wooyoung yells.

Let us back track a little bit.

It was another peaceful day at school, but Wooyoung felt that something was off with his boyfriend. He was a lot quieter than usual and looked a little troubled.

"Hey babe, I need to go and find Mr Jung for a bit. I'll text you later okay? It's a little urgent." San explains, and Wooyoung just nods. Before he knew it, his boyfriend's sillouette was already out of sight before he could process what his boyfriend had said.

Mr Jung? Our dance instructor?

The next day, San was his usual self once again as though like there was nothing wrong with him yesterday.

"Hey babe, come to my dorm later okay? I've got some good news!" San announces and places a chaste kiss on Wooyoung's cheeks.

Just as what he promised his boyfriend to do, he arrived at his lover's door step, letting himself in.

"Oh, you're here already! We'll eat first okay? I made your favourite today." San tells his lover, as he walks out of the kitchen holding a pot of kimchi soup.

"Okay San-ah, you're scaring me right now. Is there something you need to tell me?" Wooyoung asks cautiously.

"I'll tell you later, let's eat first. I'm starving."

---

Wooyoung offers to wash the dishes since San made dinner for the both of them and the said boy went ahead to take a shower.

After he was done, he wiped his hands and walked out to the living room when a brown envelope on the coffee table caught his attention.

He knew that it was really none of his business to be snooping around like this, but he can't help the curiosity rushing in his veins. He walked over to the coffee table and took a look at the contents of the envelope.

His heart dropped.

This was his good news?

Slightly crumpling the paper in his grip, San came out from his room in a new set of fresh clothings and saw his lover standing in the middle of the living room trembling slightly.

He quickly went over to his side and realised that he was holding the set of papers in his hands.

"Oh, seems like you already saw it! I was about to tell you-" San started off before getting cut off by hia boyfriend.

"This was the good news you wanted to tell me? That you're planning to go overseas for this dance programme that I've been eyeing for so long? This was it?!" Wooyoung yells.

"Woo, listen-"

"How long have you been keeping this from me? No wonder you've been acting so strange lately, it's because your ass was thinking of whether you want to accept it or not! So did you just bring me here to tell me that you're gonna be leaving in a few months and to prepare me to break it off with you?"

"What? No! You're not even trying to listen to what I'm about to say!"

"What is there to say Choi San? If these papers don't already tell me enough, what else are you trying to say? Why didn't you tell me?! Were you really just trying to leave without teling me about it?"

"You're completely missing the point Jung Wooyoung! I have my reasons, okay? You're not letting me speak!"

"I think I've seen enough. I'm going to go first. I'll come talk when I've calmed down."

---

yeet! so i was just thinking on how to carry on this book, and i felt that it was a perfect time to add some drama into this and see what happens HAHA i hope you guys are still with me,, i know i havent been the best author with the lack of update...

yeet! so i was just thinking on how to carry on this book, and i felt that it was a perfect time to add some drama into this and see what happens HAHA i hope you guys are still with me,, i know i havent been the best author with the lack of updates but my creative juices really has been slowly evaporating & its really hard trying to think on how i can link the chapters together

im not going to give up on it just like that! you guys deserve the full experience all the way from start to finish, so i will def finish this regardless of how slow i take! so please do be patient, and i thank you so much for sticking around and showing so much love for this book, i really super appreciate it !♡ stay safe out there! happy (very late) new year everyone! hope 2022 treats us well~