Chapter 6

Kuroos poV:

 Bokuto looked at him and said ,,Oya?" ,,Oya Oya?" ,,Oya oya oya?"

We three looked at tsukishima who looked at us to und asked,,What do you guys want? I already said that I don't want to do anything with you. " Tsukishima wanted to leave again ,but this time Bokuto got his wrist and stopped him. Suddenly he was like he was freeze . But Tsukishima to. Akaashi asked worried ,,What's wrong?" After a minute Tsukishima got free and ran to the forest.

I asked worried ,,Should we follow him?" Akaashi answered ,,No,we should let him some time .But what was that earlier Bokuto?" Bokuto neither knew it,but then Lev said ,,I know what it is.Yaku had that too. It's a thing between soulmates. I'm shocked you guys don't know. It's when the soulmate are scared of love and the began of a panic attack. Yaku at the began was afraid ,but look at us now! Where such a great couple!"

Wow,I didn't expected that. Wait! ,,Hey!Wasn't that the same when we met Akaashi? And Bo helped before he called me and then you told me that feeling ."The two remembered and then we ran to the Forest. We can't let him alone now! 

We searched for him a long time, until we found him sit against a tree and crying . Bokuto went to him and hugged him. Then Akashi and I joined and hugged him. after that he asked ,,W-what are you d-doing *sniff* here? "Akaashi kneeled down across from Tsukki and answered with a careful smile. ,,you are our soulmate ,if you accept it or not and we can't let you in a place like this alone! "

Tsukishima suddenly got up and screamed ,,Why the fuck do you guys even care?! I am your soulmate, ok! But it still doesn't mean anything?! You already are three!!! That's fucking disgusting! And you want that I should be with you?! Who do you think you are?!I don't like any of you! No!I HATE YOU ALL AND I THINK THAT YOU ALL ARE DISGUSTUNG!!!SO LET ME ALONE WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!" 

What......Did he?.........I began to cry and Akaashi the same. Bokuto stood strong and said to us,,Ok,It's obviously . Lets go" He took mine and Akashis arms and went with us the a quiet place and began to cry too. We all three was shocked, because we didn't expected that and we were hurt by his word.Not just because of the meaning ,most because it was from him.

Tsukishimas PoV:

What did I do?! I-I didn't meant it! Noooo!Fuck!? But then I saw Bokugrey ,Akawhite and Kurocat in front of me.They heard everything?! I stuttered ,,N-No!I-I di..didn't mea-" But I was interrupt by Kurocat ,,We heard enough.......Tsukishima,we didn't excepted that from you. I thing you need a break from us,no we need a break from you. " And so they left too.......

I began to cry even stronger and became a panic attack.Why did I said it?! I-I think I love them,but I can't! They hate me now,and they even have a really big reason. THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE THE LOVE!EVERYONE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF THAT STUPIED THING EVERYONE CALL LOVE!

That night I didn't slept.I just couldn't and I just felt really bad,even if I was the one who said it.

Akaashis PoV :

That night we three slept together in each others arms. Bokuto was the first one who felt asleep.After a time I asked Kuroo,,Is it really disgusting?Did he really meant it?" Kuroo kissed me fast and then answered,,it's not disgusting,it's love.It's ok to be like that!And I don't know if he meant it,but it's sill not ok what he said!" I nodded and felt asleep soon .

In the next Morning we weren't in a good mood,but when we went to eat breakfast we didn't saw tsukishima,what mabye is something good.Our first match was against karasuno and we won really fast! It's kinda sad seeing Tsukishima like that, maybe he really didn't meant it......

Kageyama yelled at Tsukishima again because of his bad blockes,and at the end The Trainer told Tsukishima to sit on the bank .It was obviously that he didn't slept a lot.

At the end we won and then played against Nekoma. This time we won,but I'm still worried because of Tsukishima and after Kuroo played against Karasuno he could see it too .

We ate to lunch together and then noticed that the table behind it is kinda loud,so we turn around and saw how Yamaguchi said to Tsukishima ,,Tsukki!You have to eat something!You already didn't eat anything to breakfast!Please,I'm worried!" But Tsukishima just said ,,I'm not hungry.calm down,noti-!" He looked at us and the got up and left the room. Yamaguchi followed him. Kuro meant ,,Hey,I think he didn't meant what I said.......He is not feeling well,should we talk with him?"

 But Bokuto said ,,NO!He said that worse things and made you two cry!" It was kinda weird, he isn't like that so I asked ,,Hey,Bo,What's wrong? You can tell us everything! Please, tell us!" Kuroo agreed and then Bokuto looked down and asnwered ,,Well,You now that I live with my mom and I didn't saw my Father in such a long time.......but he came last week and I told him about you guys,but he think it's disgusting so he hit me a few times and now he not just hate my mom, he hates me too..." We hugged him and we  felt how Bokuto began to cry. I think when Tsukishima said all those things yesterday  he just remember that all and doesn't wanted that it happened again.

Kuroo then said ,,I think we should still look how he is doing ,K never said something like that neither, so he didn't meant it I think. " Bokuto and I nodded so we made or way to the rooms and see then Yamaguchi trying to open the room.

When he saw us he went to us and asked,,Please,can one of you open the door?I'm to weak" bokuto nodded and opened the door . We all went in and saw Tsukishima in a corner with his Headphones and his eyes closed. I turn around to Yamaguchi and asked him,,Could you may let us some time alone with him? He's our soulmate and we really have to speak with him" Yamaguchi nodded and said ,,Good luck" and so he left the room.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great afternoon! Please no hate for my ad English, Enlish is my third language .BYE HIIII!I'm from the futureeeee~ Well , I'm right nw writing chapter 24!  And I noticed that I did something from TnT. byeeee cuties