Chapter. 34

Author-chans PoV~

,,I have the milk you ask me for" In front of Kuroo were Ushijima as a farmer with the had and even the boots. And next to him was Tendou in a cow Kigurumi and he even painted his face white with black stains . Ushijima and Tendou came in and Wakatoshi said to Bokuto ,,I'm sorry that I couldn't come in a costume ,but I hadn't time because the milk took to long." Bokuto laughed and said ,,It's totally fine. There is Kageyama , the milk is for him." Ushijima nodded and walked to Kageyama and said ,,Here , your milk." He gave Kageyama three one liter bottles. Kageyamas eys began to sparkle . Then Ushijima hold a fourth one and said ,,This is the most special one. That's the milk from my best cow. Her name is Oikawa , do you wanna see a picture?" Kageyama nodded and Ushijima showed him a picture where a cow was standing in a  meadow and had a Shiratorizawa shirt on and a little party hat ,,It was her birthday" Kageyama tasted fromher milk on then from the others and said ,,Ohhh, it taste different.Her milk is more special and has a different feeling while tasting it" ,,Yes! Satori never understands what I'm talking about....oh and I like your boots and glovess ,where do you have them from?" ,,My mom made them for me" ,,Can she make some for me too? I could give you one more liter bottle from Oikawas Milk",,Yes! Let's meet in one week in front of the tokyo tower ,ok?" Ushijima nodded . 

Tendou looked at them confused . He thought ,,Does milk really can taste different? All from Wakatoshis cows are from the same family......." He didn't even tried to understand it and took a red monster. 

The next who came were the most of the Nekoma team members:

Lev Haiba = Middle blocker. 1st year . Came as Victor from Yuri on ice 

Yaku Morisuke = Libero . 3rd year .Came as Yuri from Yuri on ice

Sou Inuoka = Middle blocker. 1rd year . Came as Karma from Assessination Classroom.

Yuki Shibayama = Libero . 2nd year . Came as Nagisa from Assessination Classroom.

(Fukunaga Shouhei = Wing spiker. 2nd year and Kai Nebuyuki = Wing spiker. 3rd year couldn't some because they went from house to house with there younger siblings and celebrate it with them.) 

Kuroo welcomed them and let them to the living room where Ushijima is still talking  with Kageyama. Tendou was dancing to the music just like Konoho , Komi , Sarukui and Washio. Kenma were talking to Hinata . And Suga and Akaashi were drinking something together.Lev ran to Hinata and when Kenma saw him he looked at him with an annoyed look. Yaku jonied Akaashi and Suga because they become close friends as moms of their teams .

The next who came were the Aoba johsai team:

Tooru Oikawa : Setter. 3rd year. Came as alien princess

Hajime Iwaizumi : Wing spiker . 3rd year . Was forced to come as a alien prince by  Oikawa 

Takahiro Hanamaki : Wing spiker. 3rd year . Was forced to go as a alien knight by Iwaizumi because he didn't wanted to be embarrised alone

Issei Matsukawa : Middle Blocker . 3rd year. Was forced to go as a alien knight by Hanamaki .

Kindaichi Yutaro : Middle Blocker . 1st year. Came as Light from Death Note

Kunimi Akira : Wing Spiker . 1st year . Came as L from Death Note and was forced to come by Kindaichi

Kentarou Kyoutani : Wing Spiker . 2nd year. Came as a puppy ,lost a bet between him and Yahaba (btw.they are a couple)

Shigeru Yahaba : Setter. 2nd year. Came as a detectiv 

Shunji Watori : Libero . 2nd year. Came as Luka from Miraculous 

The most laughed when they saw Oikawas, Iwaizumis , Hanamakis and Matsukawas costume.But Oikawa was proud of it........and just Oikawa. Iwaizumi already imagined how he's going to kill Oikawa after the party.And he smiled while imagine it.

The next who rang on the door were Noya , Tanaka and Yamamoto. They three were cosplaying the three from the german movie "Traumschiff suprise" They went to the drinks and Yamamoto took a red Monster, Tanaka the original monster and Noya the white one and then they graped some snacks and started dancing to the music. Yaku said to Suga watching them ,,I'm sorry for you" Suga then looked at Kenma trying Lev to leave them. ,,You don't have it better. But I think we can say that Akaashi has it the worst" Akaashi and Yaku agreed looking at Bokuto acting like an owl and the Teletubbies dancing like a roboter. Yukie eating without stopping . 

Tsukishima just were talking with Yamaguchi . Both weren't the person who really likes partys. Both prefer a quiet room without a lot of people. They were sitting on the couch eating and drinking a little bit and the most of the time just laughing about the others, even if Tsukishima were in a maid dress as a cat. 

The next who came were Kyoko and Yachi with Ennoshita , Kinoshita and Narita. Kyoko came as Momo and Yachi as Jirou both from the anime boku no hero academia . Ennoshita came as Timmy turner , Kinoshita as Wanda and Narita as Cosma all from the  cartoon Cosmo and Wanda.

Ennoshita were watching that Tanaka and Noya didn't drink any alcohol. But when Kyoko entered the living room all three ( Yamamoto , Noya and Tanaka) told her how beautiful she looked and these things , but she just ignored it and walked with Yachi to the Fukurodani managers. 

The next who came were some of the Shiratorizawa members

Tsutomu Goshiki = Wing spiker. 1st year. Came as Tendou

Kenjirou Shirabu = Setter . 2nd year . Came as snow white

Eite Semi = Setter. 2nd year . Came as snow whites prince

Reon Ohira = Wing spiker.  3rd year . Came as Leorio from HxH

Hayato Yamagata = Libero. 3rd year. Came us Killua from HxH

Taichi Kawanishi = Middle blocker. 2nd year. Came us Ging from HxH

When Tendou saw Goshiki he ran to him hugging him thight ,that made Goshiki blush. Ushijima made a photo from them because Tendou asked him for it. But Uhsijima thought that it was kinda cute too.

The party was good , some were talking , some eating and some dancing and everyone had fun. But then the door rang again and Kuroo was kinda confused because he thought that everyone already was there.The went to the front door and opened the door curious but then he saw HIM (and two others) in front and asked shocked ,,A-akiteru?!What the hell are you doing here?!"

HEY HEY HEY !!!! I'm going to sleep now , so good night my cuties!! I'm sorry if some informations are wrong , but it look my long to write them.....I hope you liked this chapter!!! Byeeeee, my little cutiesssss~