Chapter 2

PoV Bokuto :
Right now I was in our gym with Akaashi and the team. It's a Tuesday after the classes. I'm sooo excited. We're gonna spend the whole next week with Kuroo and other teams. After that with Kuroo the best is: We're don't gonna have classes for a week. Oh, and it gonna come a new team. Karasuno. They should be really good. There will come from Miyagi to Tokyo because of the cam-Wait! I looked at my wrist. K said to us the real K live in Miyagi and play volleyball. Akaashi suddenly asked,, Hey Bo. Are you ok? "I looked at Akaashi and said,, Akaashi, what if we meet our soulmate the next week? What if he just want to take K away from us? What if he just fall in love whit Kuroo and you? What if-" Akaashi stopped me and said,, Hey Bo. Why do you think on that right know?" I looked again at my wrist and answer,, Well, the next week a volleyball team from Miyagi come. He could be at there. "

He sighed and look with a little bit sad look at me. He said,, Bo, du you remember when we four visited Miyagi. At the begin you was hopeful to see K. But at the end you was sad and cried twice . Kuroo and I want to meet K too, but we don't want to see you so sad like the last time. And to the other thing today were gonna sleepover in your house. So we three will be able to speak about that. "I nodded and continued training. But K couldn't get out of my head. After the training Akaashi and I picked up Kuroo.

So, now we're sitting on the couch and nobody said anything until Akaashi said, So, I think we should speak more about K. Or more the moment when we meet him "I nodded but Kuroo said,, I think it's clear "Akaasi and I gave him two confuse looks. He continued speak,, If he doesn't fall in love with us or with not our all then it's his choice. But if one of us fall in love with him, then he has to decide. K or us. But we three. No we four are special. The most people just have one soulmate , but we have three. We should be happy to have us. Lot of people don't can fall in love with their soulmate or their soulmate suicide. Is that clear now? "

Wow, I felt a tear roll down my cheek But a cough interrupted the moment. We looked at the baby crow on Kuroos head. Akaashi asked ,, What's the problem K?" He said,, Kuroo, that was sweet. Wait,sweet? Oh, yes. We have run out of short cakes and I'm hungry." We three began to laugh. Kuroo take K in his hand and said to him,, Do you know, how cute you are? "

PoV Tsukishima:
The whole week nothing interesting happened. We just trained more than usual. I really spend to much time with the team. How the heck should I be able to survive a whole WEEK with them!? So, the day was there

. Monday morning in front of a bus. We enter the bus and choose where we want to sit. I sat next to yamaguchi, but these wasn't a new thing. It wasn't allowed to take our soulmates pets with us. But my pets are different. They give a fuck of that rule. Right know there are in my bag with my clothes and more. But I was confused, 'cause they don't make any noise. Are they still alive. Mh, I don't care. Well that was a lie. I just don't can do something for them right now. They told me that if they don't come with me then they are gonna suicide them self. I like them, but sometimes they are just annoying.

Well, Akawhite is quite and understand me, if I say that the other two are too loud or annoying. But I love them. Nobody more and nobody less. I took my headphones and start my playlist. I
looked out of the window next to me. After 5 minutes I felt how I fall asleep.

I heard someone call my name. I opened my eyes and see Yamaguchi. He smiled to me and say,, Hey, Tsukki. We're arrived. We didn't take your bag. "I nodded at him and say, Thanks" I get out of the bus and take my bag. I did it careful, because I don't wanna hurt Akawhite, Bokugray and Kurocat. We went to the camp. A lot of teams already waited for us. Suddenly someone sneeze. Immediately I recognized that sneeze. I looked around me. Nobody noticed. I said quietly to Kurocat,, Be quiet! "He answered with a sad voice,, S-sorry" I felt kinda bad, but it would be cringe if a speak to my pocket.............. To be counted.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a grate afternoon. Please no hate for my bad English, it's my third language . BYE