Chapter. 19

Author-chans PoV:

,,KEI!!!" Akaashi ran to Tsukishima ( the man who was bleeding  on the floor ) Akaashi felt that he wasn't awake but he's still breathing. He ran out of the bathroom and ran to the first doctor he saw and said ,,Please! I need your help!!! Tsukishima in the bathroom! Blood!" The doctor shocked and went with him and when he saw the man (Tsukishima) he called the police and called for help. They took Tsukishima and Akaashi asked ,,Is he gonna be alright?!" Akaashi was crying and wasn't able to breath normally.The doctor answered ,,We're not sure.....he lost a lot of blood and we're gonna operate him now . But we have to find out who attacked him! It was impossible that he did to himself ." Akaashi nodded and before saying more he ran to Bokutos room . When Kuroo and Bokutos Mother saw him Kuroo asked ,,Keiji! What's wrong?!" ,,Kei! H-he is in the operation room! *sniff* I found him with a knife in his chest a-and blood!" Kuroo was shocked but he took the right choice and he went to Akaashi and hugged him. He wisphered in his ear ,,Everything is gonna be alright......shhhh.....first you have to calm down and later on we can see what happend ." After 5 minutes Akaashi calmed down and ended the hug. A doctor came and said ,, Hello . I'm here to tell you a few things g .Tsukishima Kei is not in a so bad contusion that he could die .If the knife would have been on his left chest he probably would be dead. Bokuto is probably going to wake up in the next time.  But there is one thing. It may be that he lost his memory.Maybe he lost all his memories or just a little bit.It can be that then he remembers in an hour , some day,weeks ,months or.........forever." Then the doctor left and they were quiet for a while then Kuroo said ,,What if he doesn't remember us?........"Akaashi thought the same but he don't wanted to see Kuroo like that and said ,, Tetsuro , don't think like that! He's strong! I'm sure he's gonna remember us! " Kuroo thanked Akaashi and kissed his forehead . Suddenly some policemen entered with a serious look on their face. 

Akaashi , Kuroo and Bokutos mom got nervous and then one policeman said ,, We're here because we got informations because of the accident from Tsukishima Kei and Bokuto Koutarou " Bokutos Mom asked,,My son? But it was just  bus accident" The other policeman spooke ,,Yes,that was what we thought to ,but it wasn't . It was the Serial Killer "G Smile" We saw the same on the knife that was in Tsukishima Keis chest and the "G Smile" wrote with the knife his trait in his chest" The three were shocked and Bokutos Mom even got tears in his eyes. The Policeman continued ,,But there was another thing. When we examined the car there was a person in the car. But he was death. He had a knife in his head and on the the knife was his trait too and the only thing the man had with his except his clothes were a little letter " The Policeman took something out of his bag and it was a letter in a foil and on the Letter was : " Bokuto Koutarou"     and on the end on the right was the trait of the serial killer.  

(that's the trait 🥺👉👈)

The Pliceman continued ,,But it's wrote with the blood of the death man in that. The man was a normal man with a wife and two children. He was probably forced to do that , but the questin is who drove the car when the man had a knife in his head. Nobody knows , that " G smile " Is a mistory that nobody were able to found out until now" Bokutos Mom started to cry even harder and Kuroo and Akaashi starden to cried a little bit. Bokutos mom yelled under tears ,,But who would to that and bwhy my son?!" The one policeman answered ,,We don't now neither....nobody knows,just him. But we ave to go now ,we're gonna call you if we found out something new" So the two policemen left the room and then the hospital.  

Kuroo said ,,That means that the seriel morder was here in the hospital" Akaashi said ,,I still can't believe that *sniff* a few days we were just some normal high school student and now......now we are involved with an serial morder!" Before someone could say something suddenly the door was opened and Tsukishimas mom entered ,,I'm came as fast I could! How is Koutarou and Kei doing?!"  Akaashi and Kuroo were happy to see Kei's mom and Kuroo  answered ,,Bokuto could wake up every minute .Tsukishima isn't anymore in risk of death.He had luck " Tsukishimas Mom was relieved and then looked at the woman and asked ,,Hello ,who are you?" Before she could say something Kuroo said ,,She is Bokutos mom....." Tsukishimas mom looked shocked at her and she just looked confused .Tsukishimas Mom noticed that and said ,,I'm sorry for you " ,,Why?Do you know me?Did we met before?" ,,No ,but I was togethe with your ex man .But we broke up because he beat up Tsukishima when I wasn't there " Bokutos Mom shocked ,,Oh ,I am so sorry.First it wa smy ex man that beat up your son and now it was even my fault that your son maybe died"

Tsukishimas Mom looked confused at her ,,Your fault?" ,,Yes , I was mean to your son because I was so worried because of Bokuto and he went to the bathroom where that happened" Tsukishimas Mom smiled at her ,,Hey ,It's not your fault! I wasn't a good mother before but your son and Tetsuro and Kejij make be to a bettter mom and I understand. If someone is worried about her son they are able to do everything." Then Akaashi said to Bokutos Mom ,,Well , it was " G smile"'s fault" Tsukishima looked shocked at Akaashi and asked ,,W-what has that bastard something to do with my son?!" Kuroo answered ,,The policemen said that it was him. The knife had his trait and the write it even on Tsukishimas chest. And on the car who caused the accident-" Tsukishimas mom interuped Kuroo ,,On the car was his trait and in the car were an inosent man with a knife on his head with his trait and there were a letter on him with the name with the blood of the man and it's a mistory who drove the car?" After she said that she started to cry. Akaashi and Kuroo hugged her and after some seconds Bokutos mom asked ,,How did you knew that?!" Tsukishimas mom stopped crying and answered ,,When Tsukishima were a little baby he were on the way to picked up Tsukishima from volleyball. I told him and and his brother that just a drunk car drove in the car , but it wasn't the truth. It was he ,"G smile" There was a man in the car with the letter with my husbands name and Kei's. " 

The three shocked and Bokutos mom said ,,I am so sorry for you" She smiled and said ,,It's ok. I'm already over it , it just make me mad that he attacked Tsukishima again!And we don't know who it is!"  Then suddenly they heard someone say ,,Mom! Kuroo,Akaashi" The turned around and saw Bokuto who was awake. The three he called ran to him and Kuroo asked ,,Koutarou! Are you ok?!" He noddded and then looked to Tsukishimas Mom and asked ,,Who are you?" THey shocked and Akaashi answered ,,Don't you remember ? She is Tsukishimas Mom" ,,And who is Tsukishima " Kuroo asked shocked ,,Kei Tsukishima ,Tsukki " Bokuto looked confused ,,Who is that?".........

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Here some more dramaaaaa!!! Hehehehe. My poor little Tsukishima TmT. I hope you liked it ,byeeeeeeeee👋. ( Nobody cares but my record! (in a normal chapter not onshot) Over 1300 words,yayyyy💅)