Chapter 5

Bokutos PoV :
Wow, I didn't thought that our soulmate had a so sad childhood. I asked,, Why should we hate him? He's beautiful "Akaashi agreed,, Yes, he is." So Akawhite Bokugrey and Kurocat went back to the rooms. Today K sleep with Kuroo, because I sleep with Akaashi in a room, so Kuroo don't have to feel lonely. I really hope that tomorrow we're gonna be able to talk with Tsukishima. I don't was really able to sleep, but Akaashi neither.

We slept in the same futon. Than Akaashi asked in the middle of the night. ,,Do you think it is a bad idea to want Tsukishima in our Relationship? We're gonna have even more problems "I looked at the beautiful person in my arms and answered,, I think it would be amazing. I know we're gonna have more problems, but we're gonna have Tsukishima in our life. I think I already fall in love with him. You?" He looked at me and said,, Me too, but if we're gonna be with him we're gonna see him sad." Oh, I know what he mean,, You mean when Kuroos Mother died and he was sad. You don't want to repeat that, or? "He nodded and I continued,, Well, you're right. But he helped him. Tsukishima have nobody, just that Yamaguchi and the pets. We have to be by his side and help him. Because then he can recover. And we're gonna see him happy too. But, it's don't clear if he want to be with us and now we should sleep ."I felt how Akaashi slowly felt asleep and then I felt asleep to.

Tsukishimas PoV :
I went to the rooms. Fuck, that was so embarrassing. Were we really speaking so long? Everyone is already sleeping. I just have them three. I know Yamaguchi is my best friend, but he doesn't know that with my father and mother.

He knows that with my brother and that the doctor says I have to eat more. I'm not ready yet. But someday I'm gonna tell him. Akawhite, Bokugrey and Kurocat came and just hugged me. I didn't say anything. I really love them and don't want to lose them. So we felt asleep. The next day I was the first who woke up. I went to the showers and shower. Later I went to eat breakfast. I thought  I would be the only one, but at there were Bokuto, Akashi , Kuroo and Kenma. Fuck, I really don't want to speak with them again. So I went to a table far away from them. But fist I took my breakfast.

It was a banana and a bread with butter and cheese. But when I was gonna eat, I noticed how three persons sit in front of me. I looked up and saw my soulmates. Who else would it be? Weren't they a moment ago with another boy. I looked at the table and saw the other guy who was a moment ago with them .But he was speaking with Hinata. Well ,I don't care. i just ignored them ,but then nekomas Captian said ,,Hey, you are just gonna eat that? You need power!" I was gonna say something .but Akaashi was faster and said ,,It's not his fault that you eat so much " Kuroo looked at him shocked and asked ,,D-do you thing i am fat?" Akaashi was still eating and answered ,,Maybe?"  It was quite for a moment ,but then I began to laugh about it. They tree looked at me and then bokuto laughed with me. 

Akaashis Pov: 

Conversations like them we have really often ,but we never have Tsukki who laugh. When i heard his laugh it was so damn cute! And his face too! I want too see him smile more! And I feel that the other feels the same. After that Tsukishima was the first one who left ,because Sugawara and Daichi called them. They really look like parents! After that Bokuto sighed and said ,,Arghh ,i want himmm! Did you guys saw his laugh!?" Kuroo smiled and said ,,Yes! Same! Why can't he just accept it? " We all nodded and looked at the Karasuono team who was still in the same room. Tsukishima look so uninterested. But he still looks good and cute. We couldn't stop staring at them so that our team was already around us . We fast went to the gym and began the training.

First we played against Nekoma and lost. They aren't weak, but I had to help Bokuto out of his emo mode. Then we played against a other team, that team with the 2 meter tall guy. Karasuno watched us so that we was kinda excited and wanted to do our best. It was the same when Bokuto tried to do his best in front of me in training. Bokuto was so excited that by mistake a ball went straight in his face. It looked like Bokuto would go in a emo mode again, but then the karasuno team laugh. And Tsukishima too. Bokuto looked at the middle blocker and smiled. Our team ran to Tsukishima and asked ,,How did you made that!?" Tsukishima looked at them and was confused and asked ,,What the hell do you mean?"  Haruko answered ,,He looked at you and didn't went in to his emo mode!!!That never happens! What's your secret? " I went to them and said ,,Hey ,we should continue now. It sure not his fault, come on !" So we continued our match and won.

Kuroos PoV: 

I looked at the Gym and saw how Akaashi helped Tsukki. Akaashi sometimes really is like an angel. i want to go to them ,but I can't . Suddenly I felt my head hurts and noticed that Yaku slapped me. How can he even reach my head with his height? After the match we played against karasuno and wan. After all the training we can train alone in the gyms. Akkashi ,Bokuto ,Lev and me went to a Gym and trained. K could be free at there, because there was no teacher.  We all already know that levs soulmate is Yaku. but then we saw someone outside. He was speaking with his pocked.......

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great afternoon! Please no hate for my bad English, it's my third language . BYE