Chapter 11

Author-chans PoV:

They looked at each other faces until Akaashi came near and kissed Tsukishima.

He first was shocked,but replied it.Suddenly Akaashi pushed his tongue in Tsukishimas mouth and put his hand on Tsukishimas cheek and played with Tsukishimas tongue .

But when he suddenly noticed what he was doing he stopped and said,,Omg! I'm sorry!!!I didn't wanted that!Please forget what happened and please don't tell Bokuto and Kuroo" So He turned around and didn't make any loud .

Tsukishima put a finger on his lip and could still feel Akaashis lips on His. He was Really blushed and his hearth was beating like crazy.

When Akaashi noticed that Tsukishima was asleep he turned around and said,, I wish you wouldn't have to forget that and it would be normal....arghh I think to much!Or that Bo and Tetsuro could do the same thing.........but I have to say that , you don't kiss mad" So he felt asleep . But he didn't knew that Tsukishima wasn't sleeping and heard everything. 

The next morning Akaashi woke up first and went to the kitchen and made breakfast . After some time Tsukishima woke up and heard a sound from the kitchen and walked to the kitchen and saw Akaashi cooking . He spoke ,,Ehm.......Akaashi ,because of yesterd-" But a ring interrupt him. It was Kuroo and Bokuto .

They came in and Kuroo said ,,So,how was it? Did everything go well?" Tsukishima saw that Akaashi still thought about the Kiss yesterday so he answered Kuroo ,,Yes! It was really nice! And how was the meeting?" Bokuto sight and said ,,It was ok,but Daichi is scary! or should I say Sugawara? We told him that you were our soulmate and then he said that if you would just have one tear in you eyes because of us that Suga would kill us and then he showed us a picture with Sugawara with a knife in his hand?!"

Tsukishima replied ,,Oh,really? I thought that Sugawara aren't allowed to have a knife anymore . But well , I don't care, but Suga can be really scary " Kuroo just agreed and had still a trauma from that picture .

After that they ate to breakfast together and Akaashi was even quieter that normal. Bokuto already asked him if everything is alright but Akaashi just said yes. Tsukishima was a bit worried because of him , because he didn't wanted to forget the kiss , in real he wanted to feel his lips again and since then he kept thinking more about kissing with them three . 

So another Week past away and the match against Shiratorizawa came near . Then Tsukishima deceased to tell them three about his feelings after the match.  He thought a lot about how to say it and he even wrote a letter. 

Two days before the match he write to the group chat between he , Kuroo ,Bokuto and Akaashi  : Guys , in two days is the match against Shiratorizawa and after that I have to tell you something. So I wanted to ask if we could meet after ? 

Kuroo answered : Yes,I don't have anything against that.

And so Bokuto and Akaashi agreed and so they were gonna meet after that important. They two days past fast and they were right now in front of the big gym and everyone was exited ,well Tsukishima not so much .

They begun the match and it was hard for Karasuno to keep up with them. But then came the exited moment.They were one the setpoint .  Tsukishima suddenly heard someone yell to him : You can do it Tsukki!!! 

Tsukishima knew that voices !It was from Bokuto and Kuroo.He saw the ball flying to Ushijima . He waited and when he thought it would be the best moment ,he sprung. 

For everyone was the time freeze. There was no sound ,but then the sound how the volleyball was pushed in Tsukishimas Hands. And again,the time was freeze and then was the moment when the ball landed on Shiratorizawas field .  

Nobody made a sound, until the referee made clear that Karasuno won the first . Everyone clapped and cheered .But then Daichi said ,,Tsukshima ,you're beading!" Just then Tsukishima noticed that so he had to go . 

Kuroo ,Bokuto and Akaashi were worried but kept watching the game. After a time Tsukishima came back . Sadly he couldn't block another Ball ,but because of him the team had even more motivation so that they won against Shiratorizawa .

The most of the team were crying , Tsukishima didn't really showed any emotion but he was happy and was proud. He felt something ,that he never felt in Volleyball before . But then he remember that he's gonna confess to his soulmates and become nervous .

They all were really happy ,for Tsukishima a little bit to much . After they changed they wanted to go to the bus ,but Tsukishima said to Daichi ,,Ehm....... I'm gon_" But he interrupt him with a smile ,,It's ok, go to your soulmates , but be careful " Tsukishima nodded and go and waited in front of the school where they played against Shiratorizawa.  Then he saw three boys coming his way.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! have a great afternoon! Please no hate because of my bad Englsh ,English is my third language . BYE