Chapter 13

Author-chans PoV:

Tsukishima didn't moved until Kuroos mother let go and said ,, You're really tall! And your face is really pretty! In 20 minutes the dinner is gonna be finished, so you can go to the living room . Kuroos father maybe look a little scary ,but he isn't so don't worry,honey! " Then she looked to Kuroo ,,Could you tell in ten minutes your brother to come?" Kuroo nodded and so they closed the door from the kitchen and Kuroo walked to the living room. On the way Bokuto said to Tsukishima ,,See, nothing happened! She like you!" Tsukishima smiled a little bit ,but the smile become nervously when he heard a old male voice speaking to someone ,, Did you saw the match? Finally someone could stop a Ushijima to go to the nationals! And the middle blocker could even block one attack! .........haha,yes we couldn't do that. " Tsukishima asked himself if there were speaking about him. Then Kuroo opened the door and when the father noticed him he said to his friend ,,I have to hang up ,but  we can speak later " 

Then his Father asked to Kuroo ,,What are you guys doing here? I thought you weren't gonna sleep here" Kuroo answered ,,Yes , but we made Mom a promise long ago . Mom said we should wait here until the dinner is finished " He just nodded and went to the couch and asked ,,And ,how was the match ? It must had to be cool to see it so close " Kuroo laughed and said ,,Well , it would be better if you ask Tsukki" 

His father looked confused at him and then saw Tsukishima and got up ,,You're the middle blocker who blocked Ushijimas attack! " Tsukishima nodded .His father came close to him and said ,, When I was in your age I played in the Nekoma team and was the captain . We never could go to the nationals ,because we never won to Wakatoshis father and it makes me happy that now finally someone won against his son! do your hand hurt?" Tsukishima answered ,,Yes, but it's ok " Kuroos father put  his Hand on Tsukishimas shoulder and said ,,It's really brave from you to go even with a hurt hand again in the game and play. " Tsukishima blushed a little bit and said ,,T-thanks" 

Kuroos Father smiled and later asked Kuroo ,,And how do you know him? Is it because you played against Karasuno?" Kuroo smiled and stood next to Tsukishima and answered ,,Well,so it begun ,but we found out that he's the one we search for so long. He's our boyfriend " His father looked with wide eyes to them and said ,,Oh, that's cool" and so he walked again to the couch and turned on the tv . 

Kuroo smiled and then noticed that ten minutes were already gone and so he went to his brothers room .  Bokuto and Akaashi took the time where Kuroo wasn't there to show Tsukishima Kuroos baby photos . A lot of the pictures were where Kuroo was with a black cat or the belly from her pregnant mom or he with his brother and some with Kenma. 

Tsukishima smiled and said ,,He's really good with babies" Bokuto nodded and Akaashi told ,,Yes, every time we met a baby first Bokuto make the baby cry and then Kuroo made the baby stop crying. And when Kuroo isn't there I stop the baby to cry . And you?" Tsukishima answered ,,Well, I never really met a baby .But every time I met one they liked m , but I don't know why, I never did something special" Bokuto laughed but Tsukki said ,, Don't laugh! You're the one you make babies cry! " 

But then someone was behind them ,because they sat on the floor with Kuroos Photo album . Kuroo stand behind them with a scary face and asked ,,How do you know where that was?"Akaashi answered ,,Don't make that face. Your mother showed us when you had training one day ." Kuroo sighed and said ,, That embarrassing " Tsukishima said ,,I didn't knew that your good with babies" Kuroo wanted to say something but his mother yelled  ,,Guys, the dinner is ready " 

So they went to the kitchen where also where a big table . They where already Kuroos mother and Julio. Julio had long black hair in a braid and beautiful blue eyes. 

They sat down and Kuroo said to his brother ,,That's Tsukishima our boyfriend. Ok?" Julio just nodded. They waited until his father came and then begun to eat.

It was quiet until Julio asked his father ,,ehm.....d-dad?could you help me later with a presentation ?" His father asked him,, What about his the presentation?" Julio answered ,,Dinosaurs" Then Bokuto and Kuroo begun to laughed and his father asked them ,,What's so funny about?" Kuroo answered ,,Well,you should ask Tsukki" His mother , father and Julio looked confused at him and Tsukishima was just embarrassed .Then his mother asked ,,Why?" This time Bokuto answered ,,Because he knows everything about dinosaurs! " 

After that Julio asked Tsukishima shy ,,T-tsukishima-kun,c-could you m-may help me doing t-the pres-presentation?" Tsukishima answered ,,Yes,I don't have anything against that"

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! Have a great afternoon! Please no hate because of my bad English, English is my third language .BYE