Chapter 3

PoV Kuroo:
We waited 10 minutes for Karasuno. I don't know but I'm excited. Why? Is gonna happen something important? K was in Akaashis bag. We know that it's not allowed to bring him with us but our hearts couldn't let him alone for a whole week! Finally Karasuno arrived. First a little boy with orange hear run out of the bus. Later on the rest. First I welcomed the captain. - wait, not everyone get out of the bus. A guy with green hair and freckles. But behind him was a pretty tall boy. He's blonde and have glasses. Wow, he is really beautiful. He took his pocket, but why so careful. Everyone spoke with everyone, but I just watched at the tall guy. 

I looked next to me and see that I don't was the only one. Bokuto and Akaashi looked at him too. Suddenly someone sneeze. Nobody heard it, 'cause it was to loud. But why came that sneeze from the pocket from the tall guy? The tall guy said to his pocket ,,Be quiet! "Akaashi said,, He brought his soulmates pet with him" Bokuto and I nodded. But then we heard,, S-sorry "I was shocked, but Akaashi and Bokuto to. I looked to them and ask,, Did you hear that too? "They nodded. Could it be that his our soulmate. No, that's impossible. But a voice interrupt us. The captain of Karasuno spook with us. Suddenly Bokuto asked him,, Who ist that tall boy. With the glasses?" We four looked at him and Daichi answer us with a big smile,, That's Tsukishima. He's our middle blocker. He's very good, but he have to learn. He's 16 years old and yamaguchis best friend. More i don't know, 'cause he don't speak a lot."

 Someone called Daichi and he go. I said,, Tsukishima" Akaashi said,, Well, not K. "Bokuto said of that,, But we don't know his whole name" Akaashi opened his pocket, to look at K. Akaashi looked shock in his pocket. I asked him,, Hey, Akaashi. Is everything alright? "He still looked at his pocket and answer me,, K is not in my pocket" Akaashi scream.,, WHAT?! "We locked around and where do he is? He's flying around Tsukishima, but Tsukishima didn't notice. Akaashi said, I'm gonna take him" Bokuto followed him. I looked around. And I saw Kenma speaking with that little orange guy. Wait, is that Kenmas soulmate? He remember me of Kenmas soulmates pet. He was a baby crow with orange hair and lot of energy. I went to him and ask Kenma,, Hey, Kenma. Can I speak with you? "

Kenma gave me a annoying look and said,, Ok, but make it quick " I nodded and we moved a little further away from the rest and the short orange guy. Kenma asked me,, What do you want? "I smiled to him and answered,, Well, I see that this orange guy is your soulmate." He blushed, Ha, I knew it!" I noticed that he is not gonna say anything more so I continued,, So could you pleeeeeeeeease ask him for information about the tall blond guy? "He asked me,, Do I have to?" I looked at him with big eyes,, Pleeeeeeeeease, for your best and childhood friend? "

He rolled his eyes and answered,, Fine!"I smiled brite and we went back. Akaashi and Bokuto were already back. But something was in Akaashis jacket. And Akaashis jacket were in Akaasis arms. I asked them worried,, What happened?" Akaashi told me with a angry voice,, Well, K doesn't wanted to go back, so Bokuto splash water over him."I looked with a shocked look at Bokuto. He had tears in his eyes and said,, I already said sorry" How could he do that to K?!I looked at Akaashi and asked with my eyes, if I could take K. Akaashi understood me and gave me the jacket. A looked at K. He was totally wet. That made my heart hurt. I hold him to Bokuto, so that K could see him. K began to tremble. I took him again on my chest and he stopped. Bokuto began to cry and repeat that he was sorry. But then K flew to Bokuto and kissed him on his cheek. Bokuto stopped crying and screamed,,,, I'm so sorry K! "We had a lot of luck, that nobody saw us.

PoV Tsukishima :
We enter the camp. First we gonna play against Nekoma. I don't know but there three were really quiet. We lost every fucking match. It was afternoon and I just want to go sleep. Everyone continued to train freely. Why, is just a damn club. Nothing special. I went to a classroom, where we're gonna sleep the whole week. I sleep with Hinata, Kageyama and Yamaguchi in a room. When i was at there, I wanted to say hi to Akawhite, Bokugray and Kurocat. So I opened my pocket, but MY POCKET WAS EMPTY. I searched in the while room. I began to panicked. Where the fuck are they?!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great afternoon! lease no hate for my bad English, it's my third language . BYE