No Chapter! Please still read!

Sikeeeeee!!! hahaha ,sorry! Of course it's chapter . 26 ! Have fuuuun!

                                                      CHAPTER. 26

Author-chans PoV: 

Tsukishima  looked shocked at Bokuto ,,Really?!" Bokuto  nodded and hugged him. Tsukishima still couldn't believe it that and asked ,,How?! Do you remember why I get so along with Julio?" Bokuto answered ,,Yes! Because he needed help for a dinosaure project for school and because you love dinosaures you helped him when you met Kuroos mother the first time" Tsukshima smiled at him and hugged him ,,I'm so happy" Bokuto petted Tsukishimas hair while they hugged and said ,,Me too" 

After the hug Bokuto looked at the food and said ,,Uiiii, it smells deliciouse " Tsukishima chuckled and said ,,But it still have to finish , be patient for like 5 minutes " Bokuto smolled and said ,,Fineee" 

After five minutes the eggs and bacon ready and they ate it together . ,,Wow, Tsukki! It taste fabulous !" ,,That's good to hear ,Bokuto" After they ate Bokuto helped Tsukishima cleaning the dishes. 

After that they decided to fo to the park and play some volleyball. it was more Bokutos idea but Tsukishima didn't said anything against it. So they were on their way to the park that has a volleyball court . 

They park was really empty because it was just 7 am in the morning on a sonday , so that they didn't expect that a lot of people would be there. But it was better that way , so they don't have to be careful to hit a baby ( Bokuto knows how it is....) 

After they already played for like 20 Minutes Tsukisima recieved a message . He read it becasue it could be that something is wrong ot something important . But then he saw that it was from a unkown  number.

To :Tsukishima Kei

From:Unkown

Good morning , Kei.

Training so early in the morning?Wow. 

I cann see you , I know where you live , where you was yesterday with Bokuto , that Akaashi and Kuroo are sleeping in the street XXXXX Number XX in Akaashis house .

But please don't be mad at me, I'm kinda sad.....

I'm sad that Bokuto didn'tg died like your father 

Bokuto asked Tsukishima worried ,,Kei , is evrything ok?" Tsukishima looked at the message but than decided to ignore it because he didn't wanted to destroy the moment. Tsukishima answered Bokuto ,,Yes! Don't worry !",,Hmmmm,really?You looked kinda scared" ,,I'm fine Bokuto ,really" Bokuto still was kinda worried but just said ,,If you say so.....then let's continued !" Tsukishima nodded witha smile and they continued playing Volleyall.

After an hour they agreed to go home because their hands already hurt. When they were home they decided to watch a movie.While they watched a movie they were cuddling in each others arms . (I want tooTnT)

Before they go to Akaashis house they decided to cook something for them. they made pasta and a salad and of course they even bake a shortcake .

They were on they way to Akaashis house with the food and they already were imagine how Akaashi and Kuroo would react that Bokuto can remember him.

But then when they stood in front of the door the door was open and they were even some handprints made of blood.

I'm really sorry that this chapter is so short , but I still have to so today some homeworks.I hope you still liked it ,bye