- Chapter 10 -

"Do you believe it's too late?"

It's now the weekend, and Sugawara recently texted saying he'll come over at 4:00pm, currently it was 3:45pm. You were excited, yet bored, and you had no idea what to do while you wait. In the end, you ended up eating (the?)(Favorite Snack) you got the other day walking home.

You sat there in your pajamas, waiting for about 15 minutes, until finally, Sugawara arrived. He knocked on the door, and you opened it, excited to see his face.

"Hiya Sugawara! What's on the schedule?" You asked with glee, he moved around so you could close the door before responding.

"Hey (Y/N), uh, I probably should've told you before coming... I plan on going out with you somewhere." He said, fiddling with his hands nervously. You nodded your head understanding.

"Ah! Okay then, I'll go change real quick!" You said heading to the direction of your room to change.

You contemplated on what to wear, but you decided to go for a casual outfit sense that's what Sugawara seemed to be wearing, once you finished clothing yourself with your casual outfit, you went back to your front door to meet Sugawara again.

"Okay! Where are we going?" You asked excitedly, Sugawara looked up to look at you as he was just previously looking at his phone.

"Oh, well- it's a surprise, you'll have to wait and see." He said putting his phone away, you pouted in annoyance as you both head out the door. You started walking to your driveway, to see a car that wasn't owned by your household, Sugawara walked up ahead to open the door for you, which filled you with confusion, shock, and curiosity.

You sat inside, and buckled up laying your hands in your lap as you waited for Sugawara to come around to the driver seat.

"I didn't know you had a car, I've only seen you drive your parents' car." You said turning your head to him. He laughed nervously a bit before replying.

"Yeah, I got it a long time ago, but didn't know where to go with it. I wanted it to drive it somewhere special, and I never had a place in mind until now." He explain, coming out of the driveway, and driving out your shared neighborhood. You realized the small flaw in his explanation, and pointed it out.

"Okay... but, isn't the first place you drove to with this car my house?" You said with a smirk, his eyes widened at the realization, and went back to normal after a while.

"Dang it." He whispered, which made you laugh, he smiled along your laughter. You laid back, watching the scenery pass by you as you slowly dazed off.

---

"(N/N)... (N/N). (Y/N), wake up...!" Sugawara gently shook you attempting to wake you, fortunately, you eventually opened your eyes.

"Ah, (Y/N), sorry. We're here now." Sugawara said quietly, moving so you could get outside the car. You of course, unbuckled to get outside. You rubbed your eyes to clear your vision. In front of you was a sign that read, "Miyagi Butterfly Gardens" you blinked your eyes a bit, to double check if you read that right, then looked at Sugawara for a third confirmation.