- Chapter 15 -

"Do you believe I would throw it away or something?"

You sat next to your uncle in the staff room, eating the onigiri you prepared for both you and Takeda. You spun around in an office chair, while eating, until finally getting dizzy and realizing that wasn't such a smart idea. You gripped the chair tightly, regaining balance, and getting rid of your dizziness.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan." Your uncle Takeda called out for you, you looked up at him, wondering what he had to discuss with you. Usually he wouldn't scold you for doing stupid things sense you'd get the consequence anyway, but you thought otherwise right now.

"Yesterday one of the staff came and addressed a situation regarding you third years on the team. In short, it's about your future, and whether or not you all should remain on the team." Takeda explained, you let out a small sigh of relief knowing he wasn't scolding you for your dumb actions, but then slightly widened your eyes, realizing what he said. Your eyes remained on him though, knowing he would have more to say.

"Even though you're a manager, I'll have to ask you to come to. The situation includes you too, and I might need help persuading." He explained, finishing up his onigiri. You looked down, slightly furrowing your eyebrows. Yet, you nodded, knowing you couldn't really change anything.

---

You sat in a room, with only Takeda, Shimizu, Daichi, Asahi, and Sugawara. You sat there, blank faced, listening to Takeda's speech. Explaining how this would be the only chance you thirds years will really get to quit the team, and other lectures.

Afterwards, you headed out with the rest of the third years on your team, going with them to the club room and going on ahead with Shimizu to the gym while they changed uniform.

You and Shimizu were about 15 feet from the gym and you suddenly heard screaming coming from the inside. You flinched, unaware of the noise, but Shimizu went ahead unaffected. Seeing she was fine, you went up ahead.

By the time you got in, the second years were there too. It seemed that Hinata was asking about the third years, whether the rest of you were staying or not.

You smiled, Shimizu slowly following along and smiling as the other third years jogged in.

"That's right, they're still here." She said, with a small smile. You giving them a grin with a thumbs up.

Everyone started practicing, coach Ukai came later on to see it all, and even though today's club meeting was supposed to be canceled, it ended up happening anyway.

---

After a long practice, you walked home with Sugawara, everything somehow shifting to be some-sort of normal again with you two. Yet, it shifted again when Sugawara decided to ask a question.

"I couldn't help but notice you're wearing the bracelet I got you" He said, a small smile planted on his face. You turned to him, raising an eyebrow with a grin.