- Chapter 18 -

Do you believe in love at first sight?

"(N/N)-chan, are you sure you're okay?" Oikawa asked through your phone, you two were currently video calling 3 days after the camp ended.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks Oikawa." You replied, it was also quite late at night, 10pm, and you two were studying together. You would've studied with Sugawara for this subject, but ever since that awkward incident between you two, neither of you have communicated with each other.

"I don't like to help my competition too often, but I think you should really talk to him." Oikawa suggested, which made you smile. You haven't told him everything that happened, you just let him know that you got into bad terms with each other.

"Wow, look at that, Oikawa's giving advice, never thought I'd live to see the day!" You teased tiredly, Oikawa was about to fight back, but realized your tired expression.

"Maybe we should end it for the night, you look tired." He said, closing his journal as if you already complied. Instead, this grabbed your attention, making you slightly slamming your hands on the desk.

"No...! I'm not tired, it's only 10:37pm! I still wanna talk to you, I'll have nothing to do until then." You whined, trying to convince him otherwise. Yet, this just made him laugh a bit.

"As much as I love my (Y/N)'s attention, you need sleep." He said, picking up his phone, moving to his bed. You sighed, knowing you really couldn't argue, so you did the same and moved over to your bed, carrying your phone with you.

"I'm not yours by the way." You corrected, settling in the bed. Oikawa just shushed your correction.

"Shhh, let me talk you to sleep like a good boy friend would-" He started, until you interrupted him again to correct him once more.

"You're not my boy friend Oikawa, I doubt you ever will be." You assured him, making him pout sadly.

"Well... you don't know that, who knows what the future has in store!" He responded, he practically used your words against you, which just made you roll your eyes. Oikawa shushed you once more, just as you were about to sleep, which annoyed you.

"I said, let me talk you to sleep!" He slightly whispered, so you smiled at his stubbornness and decided to lay in bed which your phone facing you.

"Now, uhm... what am I supposed to say..." He asked himself out loud, still whispering, you raised an eyebrow ready to tease him.

"Why would suggest to do something, if you don't even know how to do it?" You asked, teasing him with your tired grin, making him pout again.

"Shush! I'm thinking!" He whisper-shouted, you continued to lay there silent, waiting to see what he had to share.

"Oh, well, we lost the Shiratorizawa game, but I'm sure you already know that already, that was a while ago." He started off quietly.

"Oh, a girl confessed to me today." He added, making you smile slightly.